What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leilua

image.jpg

Now don't get me wrong, this was a bit of a Dog act........Dogs, Geddit?.......however.

If Luciano could get a bit of his brothers mongrel and fire......let alone fitness......imagine what he could become?

It makes it a bit better that it was directed at the Morris bothers.
Turncoats, #neverforget

The calm one

Juniors
View attachment 21393

Now don't get me wrong, this was a bit of a Dog act........Dogs, Geddit?.......however.

If Luciano could get a bit of his brothers mongrel and fire......let alone fitness......imagine what he could become?

It makes it a bit better that it was directed at the Morris bothers.
Turncoats, #neverforget
I am a country member so you guys get to actually see him
Play more than me. But after watching him against the storm I can confirm one thing about
him.

He will NEVER die from stress or workload

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
I am a country member so you guys get to actually see him
Play more than me. But after watching him against the storm I can confirm one thing about
him.

He will NEVER die from stress or workload

True that.
Some have it, some don’t.
He hasn’t got it.
Time to hit the eject button.

Brutalitops

Juniors
I won't ever understand the vitriol directed at some past players simply for moving on. Morris twins are two of the classier players in the NRL and I have no ill will for their departures.

Latest posts