What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Pennies

chewsta

First Grade
That big Kikau bloke worries me. Him running at Chad all night will cause maajor problems.

age.s

First Grade
He added nothing to that side on Wednesday.
Came in and did a lot of sideways running without his usual line breaking tackle busting style.
It was a weird performance for limited minutes

Don't get me wrong, I think he's a good player. Just doesn't have a position. He's our third strongest centre, not good enough at hooker, 5th best half option and not strong enough to make the current backrow on merit. He's great as a 14 but the coach doesn't see Katoa as an 80 minute option so we need Egan.

I hope he gets time to make a specific position (probably centre) his own at the Titans. He's never bitched about doing what was needed for the team, even if it's hurt his career.

carcharias

Immortal
Don't get me wrong, I think he's a good player. Just doesn't have a position. He's our third strongest centre, not good enough at hooker, 5th best half option and not strong enough to make the current backrow on merit. He's great as a 14 but the coach doesn't see Katoa as an 80 minute option so we need Egan.

I hope he gets time to make a specific position (probably centre) his own at the Titans. He's never bitched about doing what was needed for the team, even if it's hurt his career.

I’m suprised he hasn’t asked if he can leave.
He would in in a run on squad at many other clubs.
Probably ours if he stayed.
He’d have a premiership too.

Latest posts