What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When do we call time?

Gronk

Staff member
So we are playing a premiership fav. If we don't beat them, does this mean that you deathriders will be calling for BAs head again ? Thanks in advance.

upload_2018-7-26_13-40-12.png

Gronk

Staff member
what is a deathrider?

anyone who doesn't want to swallow BA's load?

Sorry I was bored

giphy.gif

hindy111

Post Whore
Player for player there isn't much between the 2 clubs. If coached to potential there wont be more than 4 points between them.
I lean towards eels, better backs.

Gronk

Staff member
Player for player there isn't much between the 2 clubs. If coached to potential there wont be more than 4 points between them.
I lean towards eels, better backs.

I think that the difference between the two sides is that their errors a few and ours are many. Their red zone attack is silky and ours is clunky.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I think that the difference between the two sides is that their errors a few and ours are many. Their red zone attack is silky and ours is clunky.
Why would our attack be clunky by round 20???

Them damn players f**kEN!!

Bazal

Post Whore
Why would our attack be clunky by round 20???

Them damn players f**kEN!!

Perhaps having injuries to key attacking players for much of the year has played a role?

I mean, it seems that last year our most potent weapons in attack were Gutherson, Semi, French, Brown and Jennings...We lost Semi (who is irreplaceable) and the powerful attacking player who took his place in the squad has been injured much of the year. Gutherson is coming back from a knee reconstruction. French has been unfit for a good chunk of the year too. Brown missed a dozen games or whatever. The less said about Jennings and his form the better...hell even Moses has missed time with an injury that can affect a player long after their return (I have no idea of it has or not and I'm not making a claim either way)

Oops, I didn't blame BA once. Must be a titty twister

Gronk

Staff member
makes you wonder why the Broncos didn't go for Arthur instead of Green, Bellamy and Siebold seeing his groupies think the sun shines out his arse
Has anyone here said that BA deserves a new deal ? I'd be surprised to see it.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Perhaps having injuries to key attacking players for much of the year has played a role?

I mean, it seems that last year our most potent weapons in attack were Gutherson, Semi, French, Brown and Jennings...We lost Semi (who is irreplaceable) and the powerful attacking player who took his place in the squad has been injured much of the year. Gutherson is coming back from a knee reconstruction. French has been unfit for a good chunk of the year too. Brown missed a dozen games or whatever. The less said about Jennings and his form the better...hell even Moses has missed time with an injury that can affect a player long after their return (I have no idea of it has or not and I'm not making a claim either way)

Injuries haven’t helped our season, but this spine has been together for 12 months now. There is no excuse why we continually look like strangers in attack. Clunky shouldn’t be happening in round 20 IMO.

hindy111

Post Whore

Hugger? I reckon you suck them

Latest posts