What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R18 Sat - Bulldogs 6-24 Rabbitohs @ ANZ

Round 18: Bulldogs v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
I see what you're trying to do mate..... put the mocker on us:)

Our origin boys probs will be rested.

Over the years we have seen it doesn't matter where either side sits on the ladder... it's always a fiery contest between us and expect the unexpected....

This is a match not to be taken lightly at all...
To be perfectly honestRabs20,I'm not a "cloak and dagger" type of poster. I meant what I posted. I simply base it on the Dogs abysmyl last game against an equally poor side. IMO,form dictates the rule here. And the Rabbits,even with their stars missing will still put on a score.

Rabbits20

Immortal
To be perfectly honestRabs20,I'm not a "cloak and dagger" type of poster. I meant what I posted. I simply base it on the Dogs abysmyl last game against an equally poor side. IMO,form dictates the rule here. And the Rabbits,even with their stars missing will still put on a score.
Fair enough.... i hope you're right.

GongPanther

Referee
DOGS TO GO DOWN Bi A VIDEO REF CALL
288073-b8c79bf0-08c2-11e5-be88-d6033706b750.jpg
That is a lot of screens to watch pron on.

blaza88z

Coach
I see what you're trying to do mate..... put the mocker on us:)

Our origin boys probs will be rested.

Over the years we have seen it doesn't matter where either side sits on the ladder... it's always a fiery contest between us and expect the unexpected....

This is a match not to be taken lightly at all...

As long as you're supporting the rabble of a club known globally as 50UFF$, the mocker will always be on them

Xcalibre

Juniors
Don't be fooled this is going to be a tough match for the Bunnies! The Bulldogs have played well the last 2 games!

2 weeks

Coach
Roosters backrow next year will be funny with Cordner & Angus Crichton's silky passing skills.

Latest posts