What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Yosh

Coach
Bit random but as much as I would love to sign some quality forwards, I am still so glad we got rid of the Sims brothers. Aston was just crap but Tariq has done well BUT that penalty he gave away in Origin is exactly the sort of player I would hate to have on my team... He is big, strong and aggressive and the sort of forward I think we should target but he is dumb as they come.

Dave_

Juniors
Bit random but as much as I would love to sign some quality forwards, I am still so glad we got rid of the Sims brothers. Aston was just crap but Tariq has done well BUT that penalty he gave away in Origin is exactly the sort of player I would hate to have on my team... He is big, strong and aggressive and the sort of forward I think we should target but he is dumb as they come.
Those Sims boys played like absolute cats for us. Real pea hearted pansies. I still don't rate Tariq... he's a fake tough guy

Swarzey

Bench
I thought Korbin was fine for us when he first broke into first grade. Showed some really good signs but the moment Tariq started to give up on the club so did Korbin.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
I thought Korbin was fine for us when he first broke into first grade. Showed some really good signs but the moment Tariq started to give up on the club so did Korbin.

Korbin hasn’t exactly set the world on fire at Brisbane either. Admittedly he’s been kept on the bench by a much better pack than ours but he seems more like the kid at school that hangs out with the cool kids and is cool by association rather than on his own merit.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
I thought Korbin would have been much better for the broncos then he has been. He’s always had the ability to do the occasional big hit or good run, but he’s generally lacked consistency over the 80 minutes.

Spot On

Coach
Korbin will be surplus to Brisbane requirements next season if they leep their young forwards...... or we could poach some of them so he gets a gig in the future.

Knight Vision

First Grade
The Sims boys are fair weather footy players. Good when the team is going well but non existent when under the pump. Sims brain fart that was a pivotal moment in SOO 3 sums up him as a player. Wouldnt have him in my side.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
I still have a lot of trust in Brown and Mooney to sign players for 2019. Heaps of people were almost on suicide watch at this point in the last season. Then the next thing we know, we signed aheap of quality players. With money in the bank and a better team on offer to sign with, I reckon Brown and Mooney will do us proud recruitment wise going into next season.

Spot On

Coach
Not sure how many eastablished players they will be able to nab but there sure is a wealth of young, inexperienced players with massive upside beginning their careers at good clubs that we could poach.

macavity

Referee
I still have a lot of trust in Brown and Mooney to sign players for 2019. Heaps of people were almost on suicide watch at this point in the last season. Then the next thing we know, we signed aheap of quality players. With money in the bank and a better team on offer to sign with, I reckon Brown and Mooney will do us proud recruitment wise going into next season.

Cronk changing teams had a massive ripple effect last offseason. It is unlikely to happen again - the dogs fire sale was this seasons massive chance, and we ended up with nothing, and it’s doubtful the sharks and tigers are now over the cap. We have to hope it is as bad as rumoured at Manly.