What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Centres 2019

shaggs

Coach
After that attempt at touch footy by brian Kelly, don’t ever suggest signing him for our team.

That was disgusting and not nrl standard.

Good to hear. I keep forgetting about that show mainly because it’s way passed my bed time.

Xerri won’t disappoint I can assure you all of that. Every grade he plays he carves up.
This is no swipe at Loots as he has done the job but how many other clubs would sit him out while we blood xerri for next season, why not do it now and then bring loots back for semis? Can’t hurt to bring him in especially with our injuries. Anyway maybe flanno has a plan

Stake Removed

First Grade
Parra to shop M.Jennings around now, has 2 years left on contract at eels zero tackle has him on 800k, we are potentially short centres next year, if Parra pays freight would Flanno be interested.

Jennings is 30, i though he was like 32-33

shaggs

Coach
Parra to shop M.Jennings around now, has 2 years left on contract at eels zero tackle has him on 800k, we are potentially short centres next year, if Parra pays freight would Flanno be interested.

Jennings is 30, i though he was like 32-33
Nope he is done

chewsta

First Grade
Jennings is a flop now, he is also made out of Dugans. Will be on the sideline most of the year.