What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The weekly Paul Carige award

T-Boon

Coach
I feel like this thread should be ended or retitled.
There have been many bigger and more recent brain explosions than Carrige's which was in 1998 and I think is over rated as a brain explosion go. There was about 90 seconds left on the clock when he made his play. Somebody needed to do something big.
If anything I think it should be titled the Ben Hunt Award. He seems to have a brain explosion ever couple weeks plus he is on star money whereas Carrige was always on back up money.
Lets give the guy a break.

blaza88z

Coach
That bunker call will be one of the worst decisions we see all year

Imagine getting that in a crucial top of the table game leading into the finals, embarrassing stuff

wibble

Bench
Let's have two awards.

One for your run of the mill first grader who doesn't get any real attention until..bam..Carige effort.

And one for million dollar a season marquee players who shit their pants at crucial moments of important matches...

Latest posts