What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R18 Sat - Sea Eagles 13-14 Storm @ Lottoland

Round 18: Sea Eagles v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Keep crying buddy. I love how you forget to mention the knock on for Manlys first try. The pass was fine. Nobody was obstructed on Crofts try, it was just poor defence. And Blacktown, Really? Really? You should be more concerned with the fact that your mob couldn’t beat the East Tigers
We've been Blacktown since round 3

Not my fault Slater is a cat who can't back up

Last edited:

The_Shield

Juniors
We've been Blacktown since round 3

Not my fault Slater is a cat who can't back up
Apart from Walker and the cheap shot dog Api, who were you missing? A bunch of nobodies.

Melbourne were missing Slater, JAC, Chambers, Munster, Kaufusi, Finucane, Kasiano. Plus we lost Welch early on in the game. We had the slowest centre in the game on our side as well and Manly still couldn’t beat us at their home ground

Apart from Walker and the cheap shot dog Api, who were you missing? A bunch of nobodies.

Melbourne were missing Slater, JAC, Chambers, Munster, Kaufusi, Finucane, Kasiano. Plus we lost Welch early on in the game. We had the slowest centre in the game on our side as well and Manly still couldn’t beat us at their home ground

Forward pass and clear cut obstruction ignored by serial cheat and head ref $mith

Thanks refs

The storm didn't score a legitimate point nor could they

Accidental offside is a scrum

Forward pass lead to the first bullshit try

Obstruction was forgotten for the second try

Are we trying to gift them those 2 premierships they had to cheat to get in the first place

I'm not watching another non-manly game for the year, I will not buy KFC nor anything advertised during games

A small token of f**k you to everyone involved in funding this shitshow

He he he...

This Year?

Immortal
Just watched the highlights and it looks like the ball bounced off Vunivalu for the Thompson offside penalty which game the Storm the eventual match winning penalty goal.

That pass for the Storm's 1st try was easily half a metre forward and Lane's 1st try looked like a knock on. I think what killed the momentum for Manly was taking a shot for goal when 10-0 up. Also if the Thompson slides across and into the Storm decoy runner that was standing in the line instead of changing his line and running out in front of him then the Storm's 2nd try gets pulled back.

The sad thing is we all end up talking more about the refs and less about the game.

The_Shield

Juniors
Just watched the highlights and it looks like the ball bounced off Vunivalu for the Thompson offside penalty which game the Storm the eventual match winning penalty goal.
Yeah Vunivalu knocked it back, then it bounced off the head of Hodkinson and Thompson picks it up in an offside position

Mr Spock!

Referee
Can a penalty be awarded after the team has played the ball for the ruck beforehand eg the Storm penalty goal?

This Year?

Immortal
Yeah Vunivalu knocked it back, then it bounced off the head of Hodkinson and Thompson picks it up in an offside position
Thank you for pointing that out. On first look I didn't see it touch Hodgo but got it when looking closer. Being in Thommo's position he wouldn't be thinking of being offside on a kick chase which is unlucky for Manly.

Latest posts