What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R18 Sun - Dragons 16-20 Wests Tigers @ Jubilee

Round 18: Dragons v Wests Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheFrog

Coach
I think last week broke the saints mentally.
Queenslanders are big on this mental scarring shit. The Titans were accused of the same thing. Down here we just forget the last performance, dust ourselves off, and get on with it.

Where the Dragons will have trouble is with most of the forward pack, plus the half, backing up from a very tough Origin game, while the Tigers will be fresh. Wests will never get a better chance than this.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Where the Dragons will have trouble is with most of the forward pack, plus the half, backing up from a very tough Origin game, while the Tigers will be fresh. Wests will never get a better chance than this.

None of the Dragons played many minutes, Paul Vaughan made 1 hit up. I’d say they’ll all be raring to go.

You’re right Wests won’t get much better chance, only missing Reynolds and Fonua from a full strength side and they’ve both missed a heap of games anyway. Certainly no excuses.

I think it will be a game where the dragons never really look like losing but never kick clear. Something like 26-16 scoreline.

This Year?

Immortal
Well it's a beautiful day and a Sunday arvo at Jubilee oval will be great for footy, What shame I'm working this arvo so I'm jealous of everyone that will be there today.I wish both sides no injuries and game that is a great advertisement for rugby league.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
got widdop as my auto emergency in supercoach and could very well be the only thing between me and a top 4 finish. dragons by 70!

blaza88z

Coach
I don't who the f**k this Mary bloke think he is but he's royally f**ked me by leaving Mann on the bench

BuffaloRules

Coach
Tigers bench of Sue, Eisenhuth, Chee Kam and first gamer Garner sending shivers through Dragons squad pre game..

Latest posts