What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R18 Sun - Titans 12-20 Roosters @ Cbus Super

Round 18: Titans v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The_Shield

Juniors
Not that I've seen, but If they do they're wrong. So complain about inconsistency, don't sook about a correct call.
Can you post the rule that states that they can’t play advantage. Or what about the rule that the can’t go back to the previous play to award a penalty

SBD82

Coach
Can you post the rule that states that they can’t play advantage. Or what about the rule that the can’t go back to the previous play to award a penalty
Can you find me a manual that tells you which way to sit when you take a shit?

no name

Coach
f**k off
Wrong thread to be whinging about a Storm call from months ago.

The_Shield

Juniors
f**k off
Wrong thread to be whinging about a Storm call from months ago.
Like I said before, people started talking about “worst decision of the year”, I mentioned the Storm no try and was happy to leave it at that but others decided to have a whinge about it. Why don’t you go tell them to f**k off