What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R18 Sun - Titans 12-20 Roosters @ Cbus Super

Round 18: Titans v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheFrog

Coach
Roosters have done well with all their outs. Titans too many errors and couldn't get a 50/50 to save their lives. Good to see Latu in first grade and playing well.

no name

Coach
All teams should rest their stars and send second rate teams to the GC and leave the rest to Sutton’s gang.

It’s awesome following a team (who are f**king bad enough on their own) that gets f**ked in the arse two out of every three games.

SBD82

Coach
All teams should rest their stars and send second rate teams to the GC and leave the rest to Sutton’s gang.

It’s awesome following a team (who are f**king bad enough on their own) that gets f**ked in the arse two out of every three games.
It's times like these I kind of wish your team was coached by sticky or tooves.

Valheru

Coach
What a bunch of sooks in this thread. When ref decisions go against us like a player being binned for foul play before the refs were given the power to do so 4 weeks later, we get told that there were other reasons we lost the game so GC can suck it up.

They played a team without 7 first graders and were still thoroughly outplayed. It is no one's fault but their own that they lost.

If we had our full complement or something resembling it we probably put 50 on them.

Rabbits20

Immortal
That's an appalling penalty. The Roosters laid on Latu for half an hour a couple of sets back and weren't called. Is it really too much to ask for a fair contest?
It's the Rorters we are talking about here so it's not surprising at all........

Rabbits20

Immortal
Obvious obstruction.

I'm still in shock we went for the 2.
I'm still in shock your 23 wasn't sin binned....

Then again why should I be surprised.....

Clear premiership and GF threat Rorters are especially with the refs giving em these calls...

Frederick

Staff member
Daley just tried to justify the multiple knock on try on Sports tonight, saying the bunker got it right.

The man is a legitimate genius

Rabbits20

Immortal
You merkins were gifted a premiership in 2014, though
Not at all. In the prelim against you guys we had to work bloody hard for that and we were physically far too strong for your guys for the fact we had the week off.

Then in the GF we actually lost the penalty count.

But whatever makes you sleep at night mate. You were just gifted that match........ Uncle Nick ring a bell??......... bloody filth...