What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

davi

Juniors
Tuimoala Lolohea to head off to Superleague, he has struggled to get a regular gig in first grade this year being the primary motivation. Apparently there other NRL clubs that are interested in Lolohea on the condition that the Tigers pay out a portion of his contract but the Tigers have said no.

Tiger5150

Bench
Tuimoala Lolohea to head off to Superleague, he has struggled to get a regular gig in first grade this year being the primary motivation. Apparently there other NRL clubs that are interested in Lolohea on the condition that the Tigers pay out a portion of his contract but the Tigers have said no.

Glad the Tigers have said no. He is not costing us a fortune and is good depth. Clearly his progress into first grade is now blocked at fullback with Mbye there (and I think fullback is his best position) but he is good cover in that he could do a passable job in a probably 3-4 spots in the backs.

If he got a good deal somewhere I'd be happy for him, but I hope our days of paying plyers to pley elsewhere are done

Tiger5150

Bench
Glad the Tigers have said no. He is not costing us a fortune and is good depth. Clearly his progress into first grade is now blocked at fullback with Mbye there (and I think fullback is his best position) but he is good cover in that he could do a passable job in a probably 3-4 spots in the backs.

If he got a good deal somewhere I'd be happy for him, but I hope our days of paying plyers to pley elsewhere are done

EDIT - And I think he may tear it up in SL

AJB1102

First Grade
Only 23 and undoubtedly talented. Still plenty of time to mature as a person & footballer over there and give the NRL another crack in 2-3yrs. No doubt talented but needs to own a position and probably get a bit more professional.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Only 23 and undoubtedly talented. Still plenty of time to mature as a person & footballer over there and give the NRL another crack in 2-3yrs. No doubt talented but needs to own a position and probably get a bit more professional.
so the blake green path. Hopefully it turns out well for him

One Warrior

Bench
That last line of yours says it all in regards to Tui.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Tuis partner is pregnant with their first , hell of a time to be heading up to the Old Dart. Wish him all the best, he does need to get a lot more professional but he'll slay ESL if he gets it right

Das Gupta

Juniors
Ivan & Nathan Cleary to the Broncos.
computer-says-no-gif-3.gif

DeeJ

Bench
He's a massive unit and yet still an agile finisher. I wonder if any future coaches will try to push him into the forwards.