What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R19 Fri - Broncos 50-18 Panthers @ Suncorp

Round 19: Broncos v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaza88z

Coach
I thought there would be more tigers and raiders supporters in here cheering Penrith on for the win.
You know you need us big time this week to keep your seasons alive.

They're both cooked, I see us winning at least 3 of our games in the run to the finals, meanwhile both of those teams don't exactly have luxury games themselves

Vic Mackey

Referee
I thought there would be more tigers and raiders supporters in here cheering Penrith on for the win.
You know you need us big time this week to keep your seasons alive.

Don’t do the whole ‘I hope so and so win cause it’s better for us.’ It’s up to us to get there and we will if we’re good enough.

I’m going for the Panthers cause the Broncos are merkins.

Maroon4life

Juniors
Everything say the panthers should win, everyone’s predicting it and form says they should, throw your hard earned on them.

blaza88z

Coach
Not even a 15-1 penalty score will get them home.

It's a joke mate, we have to pull up on a 5 day turn around, barely won a penalty count all year, tries being disallowed like you wouldn't believe, a lesser club would've gone under by now

Maroon4life

Juniors
It's a joke mate, we have to pull up on a 5 day turn around, barely won a penalty count all year, tries being disallowed like you wouldn't believe, a lesser club would've gone under by now

Not this club, we won’t be torn apart.

Would hurt out $500k TPA’s otherwise.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Don’t do the whole ‘I hope so and so win cause it’s better for us.’ It’s up to us to get there and we will if we’re good enough.

That's the same reason I went for your lot yesterday

GongPanther

Referee
Waka Blake V Roberts clash will be the highlight of the match IMO. Will be an interesting first half,but for me,I can't see the Broncos handling our 2nd half rugged defense. Panthers by 26-14.

cain3y

Juniors

Well there's a couple tigers responding no raiders. They must know there season is finished. Still hope for the tigers though.

OldPanther

Coach

Brisbane need to win 3 games and you can't catch them. You have to hope they lose or your season is over.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Brisbane need to win 3 games and you can't catch them. You have to hope they lose or your season is over.

If we win every game we’ll finish on 32 points which will make it. If for some reason it’s not then oh well, we didn’t do enough.

TheFrog

Coach
To be 100% safe the Broncos need to win 6 of their 7 games. 5 of 7 would make them 99% safe as they'd likely finish ahead of one of the teams now on 24. I reckon they need 4 of the 7 to feel anywhere safe. The Tigers are a bigger threat to them than the Raiders because the Raiders play so many other top 8 sides, who the Broncos could then pass if those teams dropped games to the Raiders. The Tigers also have a better record against higher placed sides.