What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LJC\Stallion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Lol. There’s been stacks of evidence. You just happen to be a dude that would probably deny the Holocaust ! Another contributer used that line when discussing your stance.
Prove it... Where is the link to that statement. Or it's yet another added to your long list of Lies Don.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Deflection again. My word the rugby union crowd have got a very sly dog involved in this website!

You truly lack comprehension there Don. You asked me a question and i DIRECTLY answered it. Do you even know what "deflection" means??? They seriously need to take your Teaching Certification off you Don.

Stallion

First Grade
Prove it... Where is the link to that statement. Or it's yet another added to your long list of Lies Don.

Lol! You are really a piece of despotic and bigoted work! Rugby union must be ecstatic with your deflection and apathy.

Stallion

First Grade
You truly lack comprehension there Don. You asked me a question and i DIRECTLY answered it. Do you even know what "deflection" means??? They seriously need to take your Teaching Certification off you Don.

No you haven't answered it!

Te Kaha

First Grade
Lol! You are really a piece of despotic and bigoted work! Rugby union must be ecstatic with your deflection and apathy.

Thought so, no proof, no evidence, just another of your many lies Don. You really aren't very good at this whole internet thing..

Stallion

First Grade
Thought so, no proof, no evidence, just another of your many lies Don. You really aren't very good at this whole internet thing..

Perhaps not? But I know you are very adept in deflecting, apathy and ignorance of rugby league's struggles.

Stallion

First Grade
Or more accurately of exposing your lies Don.

Lol. Keep playing the man and not the ball you bigot! Rugby league is being repressed by rugby union. You are deflecting/hiding constructive discourse of this very important topic. That's what your role is achieving!

Te Kaha

First Grade
You need a real education! Te Wanka. You have been exposed to a culture accepting bigotry and you now play it out on a rugby league website.

I need an education? You're the one who can't spell, You're the one who cant use the English Language properly, You;re the one who doesn't know the meaning of so many words... Really your barely semi literate at best Don.

Stallion

First Grade
I need an education? You're the one who can't spell, You're the one who cant use the English Language properly, You;re the one who doesn't know the meaning of so many words... Really your barely semi literate at best Don.

Lol. You're the one whom doesn't accept that rugby league has and is being repressed!

Te Kaha

First Grade
Notice you keep avoiding an answer concerning whether you believe rugby league has and is being repressed!

You are so stupid you can't even comprehend your own question. How you ever got to be a teacher is a mystery to the world. Here's a hint, that WASN'T the question you asked dumbarse.

Don Quixote indeed.

Stallion

First Grade
You are so stupid you can't even comprehend your own question. How you ever got to be a teacher is a mystery to the world. Here's a hint, that WASN'T the question you asked dumbarse.

Don Quixote indeed.

Lol. Still avoiding the question! This is the question: Do you believe that rugby league has been repressed and is still being repressed by rugby union?

Te Kaha

First Grade
Lol. Still avoiding the question! This is the question: Do you believe that rugby league has been repressed and is still being repressed by rugby union?

Then that is a new question you moron.

I have specifically not commented on other countries as I have no first hand knowledge of such.

As for NZ, there was a time when it most certainly WAS, however it is highly debatable that it was orchestrated by the then NZRFU. Despite what you claim, with no evidence they most certainly did not prevent League being played in the school system.

As for NOW. No there isn't and hasn't been for many decades. The reason that League is not played widely in schools in NZ has more to do with the lack of funding form the NZRL due to a priority on funding clubs rather than schools directly, and the lack of interest in playing the game, then any other reason. You did know that the NZRL funded clubs rather than schools didnt' you? where as NZ Rugby did both over the years.

Any other questions Don Quixote?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts