What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

India tour of Ireland/England (T20 and ODI thread)

Bazal

Post Whore
MS is one of the most selfish players I have ever seen, honestly how is he still in the side???

And his keeping has always been sloppy.

I've seen a large number of Indians who seem to believe he is the best keeper in the world lol

ANTiLAG

First Grade
MS is one of the most selfish players I have ever seen, honestly how is he still in the side???

And his keeping has always been sloppy.

Not fair, he is a very good, great even wicket keeper re run outs and stumpings. I have not seen any I recall being better.

And he averages over 50 under a 100 or 90 SR for a reason. ;)

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Not fair, he is a very good, great even wicket keeper re run outs and stumpings. I have not seen any I recall being better.
Great wicketkeeper???? He's always been sloppy, he's decent up to the stumps but back to the quicks he's always been average. He's not fit to do up Healy's bootlaces.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
I did, you said he was a great wicket keeper for stumping and runs outs. I don't agree he's only ever been decent, and back to the stumps he's always been average. He's a bigger stats padder than Paul Gallen.
He is a great wicket keeper of run outs and stumpings. He's a freak. I genuinely believe and endorse this.

Now read my post again ;)

Eelectrica

Referee
England proving they really are No.1 with a curb stomping of India.
8 wicket win, 5 overs to spare. Gotta think if India want another world cup they'll need to find a replacement for Ms Dhoni. Or hope he retires.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Gotta love Kohli's reaction every time he get's out,it's like he think's that it is illegal for anyone to dismiss him