What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LJC\Stallion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Te Kaha

First Grade
I think you have proven to be a sly and snide twat. Not that I like using descriptions from you Pommy! Overall their is someone whom thinks that rugby league is getting a rough deal from a number of factors which have been promoted / pushed by a well concealed agenda from rugby union. The other denies this observation and ridicules the information. Sadly one of the "nay sayers" is a moderator on a rugby league website. That's it in summary. Go figure.

*there
*who

You REALLY are a poor excuse for a teacher. And you didn't even make it past a single post without mentioning my status.. bahahahahaha

Stallion

First Grade
*there
*who

You REALLY are a poor excuse for a teacher. And you didn't even make it past a single post without mentioning my status.. bahahahahaha

Yes. The moderator status is very relevant and concerning. I've described your antics to a few a of my mates and they are wondering why you are on a rugby league website? In fact, I have a contrIbutor (the one whom informed of the Graham Lowe book) that thinks the same! Added to this,well over ten contributors that have approved and agreed with my comments concerning the repression of rugby league. For these comments to be siphoned off to a thread which ridiculess me and the discourse is not fair or reasonable. I have stated you harbour pro rugby union sentiment and your actions are over the top. These people and I'm sure others agree with me.

Last edited:

Te Kaha

First Grade
Yes. The moderator status is very relevant and concerning. I've described your antics to a few a my mates and they are wondering why you are on a rugby league website? In fact I have a contrIbutor (the one whom informed of the Graham Lowe book) that thinks the same!

Stop your sniveling you little worm. If it upsets you so much send an email to admin to ask them to remove me and ask them to let you moderate instead.

See how far that gets you.

And i could not possibly care less what your "mates" think. They are as significant as you are, which is to say not at all.

Pommy

Coach
I think you have proven to be a sly and snide twat. Not that I like using descriptions from you Pommy! Overall their is someone whom thinks that rugby league is getting a rough deal from a number of factors which have been promoted / pushed by a well concealed agenda from rugby union. The other denies this observation and ridicules the information. Sadly one of the "nay sayers" is a moderator on a rugby league website. That's it in summary. Go figure.

Sly and snide? Not sure how this is sly or snide as i’m mocking you in the open.
You don’t like using descriptions from me? I don’t see where you have used any descriptions from me, again more meaningless waffle from you.
I don’t pretend I’m an English doctorate but seriously you’re awful.

Stallion

First Grade
Sly and snide? Not sure how this is sly or snide as i’m mocking you in the open.
You don’t like using descriptions from me? I don’t see where you have used any descriptions from me, again more meaningless waffle from you.
I don’t pretend I’m an English doctorate but seriously you’re awful.

Lol. Come back to me when you truelly work out that my comments concerning the repression of rugby league are a valid discourse. Your derision of me is not my concern . Your ignorance of what is really happening and why it's happening is a concern.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Lol. Come back to me when you truelly work out that my comments concerning the repression of rugby league are a valid discourse. Your derision of me is not my concern . Your ignorance of what is really happening and why it's happening is a concern.
Why would you think he will do anything you say? You have proven time and time again to be a semi literate fool with severe delusions of grandeur. They only thing he should be doing is mocking you relentlessly. Like most do on this website.

Pommy

Coach

As I have told you many times any repression that rugby league experiences today is totally insignificant compared to the damage done by the people in charge of rugby league.
Just look at the farce surrounding the Denver test or the talk of not admiting Toronto to the super league next season.
Rugby league is rugby league’s own worst enemy.

Stallion

First Grade
As I have told you many times any repression that rugby league experiences today is totally insignificant compared to the damage done by the people in charge of rugby league.
Just look at the farce surrounding the Denver test or the talk of not admiting Toronto to the super league next season.
Rugby league is rugby league’s own worst enemy.

Pommy. You are half right . The people within rugby league are poor for the code. Even to the extent of certain moderators within a website! However there also exists significant barriers and difficulties the code faces from outside of the game. These barriers comprise of: little presence within various schools aided by a pro-rugby union stance in elite private schools and poor development workers in Catholic and public schools(Australia ). Continued non recognition of the code as an international sport which has been lobbied by union people making sure this status is as difficult to achieve as possible for rugby league. This impacts on government funding grants /decisions in various nations. There are other noted obstacles all emanating ultimately out of rugby union bigotry. A contrIbutor aptly summarized in this way: Rugby-league was not allowed presence in English institutions such as schools, universities and the military for decades . This meant that wherever the British were there was no presence or chance for rugby league to start. Significant barriers like this and many more that's been alluded to are ignored and ridiculed by some that regard themselves as rugby league fans within and on this website !? Incredible!

Stallion

First Grade
Thats just a RL trait lol. There's good reason why after 100 years an amazing sports product like ours is still confined to a few tiny populations and has only 2 professional competitions. In the mean time a sht game like Union has managed to start up professional comps in a dozen plus countries.

One of the main reasons for rugby league's slow uptake is a concerted policy of containment of rugby league by union. It's unsportsmanlike and unfair but true. Notwithstanding the trait of poor internal management is also a contrIbutor to rugby league's slow growth.

adamkungl

Immortal
One of the main reasons for rugby league's slow uptake is a concerted policy of containment of rugby league by union. It's unsportsmanlike and unfair but true. Notwithstanding the trait of poor internal management is also a contrIbutor to rugby league's slow growth.

haha, we're talking about yet another instance of Rugby League self-sabotage and you're still blaming Union fmd

Stallion

First Grade
Give it a rest. This thread has nothing to do with Union. Zip it.

Lol. Show some dececy Dakink. If you honestly believe that rugby union has nothing to do with rugby league's struggles then you are clearly mistaken!? It's agreed that rugby league's administrators have plenty of faults however there exists many barriers for this code created and caused by rugby union lobbying and influence. If you can't see that then you are way behind reality. The examples and evidence is there however some don't want to see it?

Last edited:

Stallion

First Grade
Once again the moderator is not showing decency. Other contributors have noted this unfair and over the top policy. Apparently the truth hurts. Shame on the creators and people whom have allowed this thread to avert genuine proactive discussion concerning genuine problems facing and limiting rugby league.
Constructive request : Would the moderator change the name of this thread to " Repression chat on rugby league "? It would be appreciated. Thanks in advance .Stallion.

Last edited:

Dakink

Bench
Name one other contributor that believes the moderators haven't been showing decency.

I'll wait as long as you need.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Once again the moderator is not showing decency. Other contributors have noted this unfair and over the top policy. Apparently the truth hurts. Shame on the creators and people whom have allowed this thread to avert genuine proactive discussion concerning genuine problems facing and limiting rugby league.
Constructive request : Would the moderator change the name of this thread to " Repression chat on rugby league "? It would be appreciated. Thanks in advance .Stallion.

I was thinking of renaming it the "Don Quixote tilting at windmills thread", but i think it is named correctly as it is.

The name of the thread these last posts were moved from was "Championship 2018". It had nothing to do with your posts. You thread hijacked.. again.

Stallion

First Grade
I was thinking of renaming it the "Don Quixote tilting at windmills thread", but i think it is named correctly as it is.

The name of the thread these last posts were moved from was "Championship 2018". It had nothing to do with your posts. You thread hijacked.. again.

Yes. I noticed Dakink's effort! However I would appreciate this thread being named " Repression chat on rugby league. " If this happens I'm ok with whatever you have done. We dissagree, however changing the name of this thread to as suggested would remedy a poor scenarIo.

DC_fan

Coach
Some here, possibly only one, believe the world has something to owe the game of rugby league. That the international system, the world order, which by the way is being undermined by Trump, don’t give a stuff about league. That the liberalist institution that control and run world happenings have plotted to bring down the game of rugby league. What this person has overlooked is that the liberal world order most likely have never heard of the game. It is a bit hard to have an agenda against a sport when you don’t even know it exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.