What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R19 Sat - Wests Tigers 22-6 Rabbitohs @ ANZ

Round 19: Wests Tigers v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2018 - Round 19
Wests Tigers v South Sydney Rabbitohs
ANZ Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park (TICKETS)
Saturday 21 July 2018

Gates 3pm / NRL Touch Womens 3:10pm Mens 3:50pm / NRL 5:30pm

TL-WST18.png

1. Moses Mbye 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Esan Marsters 4. Kevin Naiqama 5. Corey Thompson 6. Benji Marshall 7. Luke Brooks 8. Russell Packer 9. Robbie Farah 10. Ben Matulino 11. Michael Chee Kam 12. Josh Aloiai 13. Elijah Taylor
Interchange: 14. Alex Twal 15. Sauaso Sue 16. Luke Garner 17. Matt Eisenhuth 18. Jacob Liddle 19. Robert Rochow 20. Tim Grant 21. Malakai Watene-Zelezniak

TL-SOU18.png

1. Alex Johnston 2. Campbell Graham 3. Hymel Hunt 4. Dane Gagai 5. Robert Jennings 6. Cody Walker 7. Adam Reynolds 8. Thomas Burgess 9. Damien Cook 10. George Burgess 11. John Sutton 12. Angus Crichton 13. Sam Burgess
Interchange: 14. Adam Doueihi 15. Cameron Murray 16. Jason Clark 17. Tevita Tatola 18. Mark Nicholls 19. Billy Brittain 20. Dean Britt 21. Braidon Burns

REF-YELLOW-1000px_1.jpg

Referees: Matt Cecchin, Chris Butler
Sideline Officials: Liam Kennedy, Nick Morel
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Luke Patten

Feeder Clubs
WESTS TIGERS (NSWRL - Wests Magpies) & RABBITOHS (NSWRL - Norths)
SAT
Bulldogs v Wests Magpies / Tigers @ Belmore, ISP 1pm (CH9 NSW) / Flegg 3pm
SUN
Norths v Dragons @ North Sydney Oval, Flegg 12pm
Norths ISP Bye​

Last edited by a moderator:

Rabbits20

Immortal
This is gonna be massive. I expect both sets of supporter bases to come from far and wide. Some will come from long drives and others from interstate.

Super Sutto' 300th and first player ever for Souths to do so!!!

Plus on the other hand respect must go to Robbie on playing his 250th for the Tigers.

It deserves 30k this game but will probably get 25-26k.

Should be a close tough match too I think!

Coookkkieeee v Robbie..... I expect both to have blinders....

The team that can complete their sets best probably wins!

TheFrog

Coach
It's so long since the Rabbitohs played even a half decent footy team it's hard to get a handle on how good they are. Now they've got the Tigers followed by the Eels before things get a bit more serious. This, the team running 10th, will be the best performed opponent the Rabbitohs have faced in seven weeks. They should be too good but Wests will think they are still a chance of grabbing 8th, especially if the Broncos go down, and will give them a game. Lawrence is a big loss.

Valheru

Coach
Wests are a show here.

Souths performances against Parra and Dogs were probably not good enough to beat any other teams in the comp.

They are certainly due a loss.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
It's so long since the Rabbitohs played even a half decent footy team it's hard to get a handle on how good they are. Now they've got the Tigers followed by the Eels before things get a bit more serious. This, the team running 10th, will be the best performed opponent the Rabbitohs have faced in seven weeks. They should be too good but Wests will think they are still a chance of grabbing 8th, especially if the Broncos go down, and will give them a game. Lawrence is a big loss.

Not trying to deny we have a good draw but it’s not like yours is very difficult either.
upload_2018-7-16_17-28-59.jpeg

This was from 2 rounds ago.

GongPanther

Referee
Tigers are a more complete side who are seemingly more ready to make a charge for the finals than Canberra are. Tigers will improve each week as the desperation and intensity in winning grows.

Of of the games of the round with the Tigers just sneaking home by 24-22.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Tigers are a more complete side who are seemingly more ready to make a charge for the finals than Canberra are. Tigers will improve each week as the desperation and intensity in winning grows.

Of of the games of the round with the Tigers just sneaking home by 24-22.
I think our pack will have just a bit too much for theirs! They don't have a guy like Sam Burgess in theirs side......

Vic Mackey

Referee
I think our pack will have just a bit too much for theirs! They don't have a guy like Sam Burgess in theirs side......

Souths starting pack is definitely better then ours, man to man they outpoint us. And yes Sam could probably take them all on on his own.

I’m hoping we can contain them until the twins go off as our bench forwards have been very good and if anything more effective then the starters. The likes of Tatola, Nicols, Clarke, Murry etc are more steady workers. Hopefully Sue, CheeKam, Twal etc can have a strong impact like they have been.

cain3y

Juniors
I have a feeling the tigers will be up for this one plus robbie's inside knowledge. I think souths might be complacent like they were against the titans but only this time to actually play a team that can win. Tigers by 2

Rabbits20

Immortal
I have a feeling the tigers will be up for this one plus robbie's inside knowledge. I think souths might be complacent like they were against the titans but only this time to actually play a team that can win. Tigers by 2
Being Sutto' 300th and Gagai' 150th I don't think we will be complacent.....

blaza88z

Coach
Souths will win this game, they're going real good, as much as I hate to say it because there are a select few of the Rabbits fan base who I am not all that fond of

Latest posts