What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

What was the point of Reigns/Lashley at Extreme Rules if you are having a rematch on Raw 2 weeks later as a no.1 contenders match? Couldn't the match at ER have been the no.1 contenders match?

To mix it up, have Braun come out mid match and powerslam both guys threw tables and declare he is cashing in on Brock at Summerslam. Fans are happy. Reigns doesn't take another L. Lashley avoid the 50/50 booking loss. Your most over guy wins the title of Brock. Am I missing anything?

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
What was the point of Reigns/Lashley at Extreme Rules if you are having a rematch on Raw 2 weeks later as a no.1 contenders match? Couldn't the match at ER have been the no.1 contenders match?

To mix it up, have Braun come out mid match and powerslam both guys threw tables and declare he is cashing in on Brock at Summerslam. Fans are happy. Reigns doesn't take another L. Lashley avoid the 50/50 booking loss. Your most over guy wins the title of Brock. Am I missing anything?

Yeah i could go with that, either one would be make me make, Braun is 100% cashing in at Summerslam, so how it happens will be interesting

Theory going around that Hogan will be the enforcer in Brock Lesnar vs Black Lesnar and crown Lashley the champion as the first African American champ ever. Surely not right? The New Day & Titus have both put statements out about Hogan so surely they won't do the "I'm not racist I have a black friend" thing with him on their second biggest show.

Bobby Lashley wouldn't be the first African-American World Champion, as WWE recognises Ron Simmons' WCW World Title reign as reaching that feat. Bearcat Wright won the WWA World Title when that was considered a major championship, and would probably be considered the first African-American World Champion.

Lashley would be the first African-American Universal Champion, but the lineage of a created title for Raw isn't that long.

Last edited:
Go back 5 years, imagine if someone told you the WWE Championship match at Summerslam 2018 would be Samoa Joe vs AJ Styles. What would you tell them.

Should be an absolute cracker of a match, however I was low key hoping for AJ vs Randy (I think these two would put on a much better match than many think they would).

If they were smart theyd have Aj and Joe headline...but we all know that wont happen

Would be nice, but even when Roman doesn't main event the fans can shit all over the main event (See Seth vs Dolph). If they get on the show at the end of the third hour they'll get a hot crowd.

Card is shaping up nicely, by the look of things we will get
Orton vs Jeff
Miz vs Bryan
Owens vs Braun
Joe vs AJ
Brock vs Roman (urgh)
Dolph vs Drew vs Seth vs Finn (hopefully an Ambrose return here somewhere)
Becky vs Carmella
Bliss vs Ronda
Bludgeon Brothers vs Bar/Usos/New Day

The purist in me wants Braun winning the belt clean off Cuck Lesnar but that won't happen

I guess a cash in on Reigns and a clean defense will have to do

Braun,Bliss and AJ at the moment are all I'm having a keen interest in

Haven't watched NXT but I'm interested in Nikki Cross to, however I don't know what I'm getting with her other than a pervert

Seth is great but his booking since leaving the authority has been the giggling shits

Ambrose to me is flat out boring and formulaic, yay lunatic lariat was cool the first time I seen it but like Corbins corner f**kery it's vastly overused

Rawley scares me, he's a Vince guy but devoid of any modicum of skill or charisma

The B team is fun yeah but it kind of shits on every act under them on raw, so buffoonish when there's 4 red hot tag teams under them FOR TALENT even though 3 have been buried

AoP, The Club, the revival and yeah even the deleters of worlds

NXT is a star factory that's just being fed to the mediocre stars on the main roster

Did they need to f**k over Bayley, The Revival, The Ascension, Nakamura,Roode,Asuka among others

These merkins are making red f**king hot talent feeding it to f**kers like Reigns, New day, Usos, that bullshit burial at raw 25,Orton

That second list isn't nearly complete as it is in real life but take Asuka who was a megastar that has already went supernova and f**king expired into a black hole devoid of any chance to reignite

The revival came with massive wraps and I haven't seen anything with shit from them

Usos and new day are almost impervious to losing credibility but at worst lose in 50/50 booking to new teams instead of it being a star making machine

One on raw one on smackdown to put over new talent going for straps, keep them credible by beating lower teams like Sheamus and Cesaro from time to time

That feud took a vanilla team and made them must see, by fighting a legitimate comedy act

There's too many stars..... keeping NXT if I was there my weekly lineup would be 3 2 hour shows

Monday night Raw, Thursday Smackdown and Sunday Nitro

There's nowhere for main roster call ups to go

The upper title scene should have Brock, Braun, Roman, AJ, Seth, Adam Cole, Drew,Roode,Nakamura, Samoa Joe(incomplete list) while taking turns feeding through intercontinental, US and a returning European championship contenders plus the upper echelon of the cruiserweight division

At the moment it's wholly unsustainable, stars need TV time but it's being blocked by time

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Paying less and less attention to Raw/Smackdown these days, but Ciampa in NXT is on a level few can match right now. The heat he gets is crazy and in an age where heels get cheered for being great heels, Ciampa is elevating what it means to be a true heel.