What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hans Moleman Productions Presents Cam Getting Hit By Footballer.

Smith was driving his elbow into Latimore's neck to prevent him from getting to his feet. Smith is a grub and does this sort of shit all the time.

I wonder if Smith's nuts looked like those of a lesula monkey after that match?

AAT1HxxfhvQf1RGWApjfINM6eH-dKnxQcP1HdFaPHVY.jpg

With Smith's nuts looking like those of a monkey and him being a monkey on the back of the refs for 15 years, maybe the Storm should become the Melbourne Monkeys.

Last edited:
That’s just not true. Hitting someone in the balls is not something I find amusing. It’s a dirty play regardless of if you like Smith or not. And the fact that people would rather laugh at it instead of scorn the act really says a lot
I doubt Latimore could even see where he was hitting considering Smith's elbow was driving his head towards the ground. Smith got what he deserved.

Difference being everybody here would cry bloody murder for any thing Cameron Smith touches. Nobody has said anything about this ball hit except “lol at Smith” “Smith got what he deserved” and shit like that.

And since when is missing a grand final been considered little to no punishment? People here like to think Smith is this evil player that is as dirty as they come (people actually believe he tried to permanently injure Jarrod Crocker) and gets away with everything, but it’s just not true. Smith gets penalised a lot, and every time it happens it’s always the same posts on these forums “holy shit they actually penalised Smith” “referee Smith finally gets penalised” but if people actually paid attention they would see Smith is probably one of the most penalised players especially for the Storm. Everyone complains about Smith talking to the refs, which is just ridiculous, that’s part of his job, every other captain and a lot players that aren’t captain talk and argue with the refs, but Smith is the only one people complain about.

Are you his PR manager?

Last edited: