What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R19 Sat - Cowboys 10-24 Dragons @ 1300SMILES

Round 19: Cowboys v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaza88z

Coach
At the start of the season I had cowboys top 2.

In the early rounds I laughed whenever someone gave them shit. I knew they'd click sooner or later and put egg on everyone's faces.

Lately I've still been expecting them to find form, and am always surprised by their lackluster performances.

Knowing my luck I'll finally be right this week, and they'll put a clinic on for us.

They could be a real pest for a few teams, that roster they have is as good as any regardless of where they are on the ladder, I think they'll go real close this week

cowgirls gonna get their cheeks clapped.

Not even a cold one from the frosty mango will be enough to soothe the rage of the drivers who make that legendary 7 hour drive from Cooktown.

Can only imagine what the brave few who cross the Daintree barge think of their season, they didn’t go there with the trophy in 2015 but I wonder if they get helicoptered in as an apology for not raising their morale of 2018.
Bronco fans
2015 still in their head .
This one is particularly salty .

mxlegend99

Referee
Dragons 13+. They will be looking to bounce back in style and keep their minor premiership hopes alive

Rabbits20

Immortal
Cows will be extremely desperate now they're on the same amount of points as Eels and Dogs...

Cows by 1.

ed-grimley

Bench
cowgirls gonna get their cheeks clapped.

Not even a cold one from the frosty mango will be enough to soothe the rage of the drivers who make that legendary 7 hour drive from Cooktown.

Can only imagine what the brave few who cross the Daintree barge think of their season, they didn’t go there with the trophy in 2015 but I wonder if they get helicoptered in as an apology for not raising their morale of 2018.
I was thinking exactly the same thing myself.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
havent seen our new wonder kid in action yet. Guess thats some sort of interest in this one