What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R19 Fri - Broncos 50-18 Panthers @ Suncorp

Round 19: Broncos v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blues Riff

Bench
Panthers seem nervous.

What are you worried about? It’s only a Friday night game at Suncorp officiated by Sutton & we got belted last week.

You guys got this.
Yep, the fact that we flogged the team that just tore you a new one should give us a glimmer of hope. Nothing's guaranteed though. That's why I'm tipping a close score.

thommo4pm

Coach
Serious question for the Penrith fans.
Besides Campbell-Gillard and Edwards, is there any other player out injured of note?

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Besides Campbell-Gillard and Edwards, is there any other player out injured of note?

Wal and Browne have retired this year because of injury. Mckendry may also end up in the same boat. (Mckendry before injury was Panthers best forward). I think that's the list.

OldPanther

Coach

Wal and Browne have retired this year because of injury. Mckendry may also end up in the same boat. (Mckendry before injury was Panthers best forward). I think that's the list.

We are getting back to our full squad as much as possible at the right time.

TheFrog

Coach
Those two and Wallace would make the team if they were fit. Wallace isn't coming back, Edwards is out for the season. Only RCG to return this year, and although he has been named it is by no means certain DWZ will be passed fit for this match.

Edit: Maloney doubtful as well.

Last edited:

pantherz9103

First Grade
I think if we drop this one top 4 will be quite difficult, so it's a pretty crucial 2 points on offer. I'm not convinced about the form of our origin players so hopefully everyone steps up for what is always a hard place to win if the Broncos are on and considering they were off last week they will probably come out firing. They aren't all that great but they tend to pull off more arsey victories than most clubs.

Last edited:

mxlegend99

Referee
We got 5 guys back from last week already.

Of the guys not named theres 3 or 4 who would be in our 17. Edwards, RCG and Wallace would be certainties. Mckendry would be odds on after his form early.

We have a capable pack and hooking rotation without RCG, Wallace and Mckendry. Edwards out has screwed our backline by opening a spot for Crichton. But we atleast got rid of Phillips for this week.

blaza88z

Coach
Isaako to fullback, Boyd to the centres, it's an interesting move and it gives us another dimension in attack, it's no secret Boyd offers nothing on kick reception

OldPanther

Coach
Isaako to fullback, Boyd to the centres, it's an interesting move and it gives us another dimension in attack, it's no secret Boyd offers nothing on kick reception

I'm not surprised. Boyd has looked a bit off the pace all year. Should spark you guys a bit with a new FB.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Going the reverse psychology method for this one...

Donkeys will win this easily, scoring 36 points and keeping the Panthers scoreless...

*Fingers crossed this works*