What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R19 Fri - Broncos 50-18 Panthers @ Suncorp

Round 19: Broncos v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Munted

Bench
Crichton is so bad, he caught that ball and stopped in his tracks. A modern winger should steam forward. f**king useless future bulldog Hah.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Some money must have come in on the Broncos, although I notice above that DWZ appears to be out, that would do it too. Luai will get tested with high balls but he'll do some testing of his own with his stepping and elusiveness. A touch of Ponga about this kid. If he's up to playing fullback we can plug our last remaining weakness by putting DWZ back on the wing next week.

You realize
what are you talking about?

you got some sort of mafia? bring 'em all, me and my mate @THE CHAMP will knock ya's all out

What's up big unit. Should I open the can?

Jimmy.

I want more money.... no
Play with no heart

I want to go to England soon.. contacted
Play with no heart

Love you for 2016, but seriously just f**k off

GongPanther

Referee
Penrith are probably the most talented side in the NRL but don't look to be well coached - a lot of pass and hope in their attack the last few weeks.
A lack of experience is the big x-factor with our side. That and some really careless play in the open. And with this game,giving players a two week break,albeit unavoidable,ensured that they wouldn't be up for this game.

Those are some variables,but nothing can be used to defend tonight's effort.

Dave_

Juniors
Penrith season over...and pumped by absolute trash. They honestly look much better without Cleary in the side and it's been obvious since he returned from injury. He's got no flair and he bums the side out. He's a tacklebot halfback and Origin burned him out.

Oh...and eat a bag of dicks Donkeys, you guys are cannon fodder when it counts.

to_ddeath

Coach
Griffin will be gone by seasons end...yet McDickhead will probably get another 3 years regardless of how this season ends.
How sh@t are the Riff...

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Yes season over but season ended by a criminal who shouldn't be playing in the NRL. Stay classy Broncos, you're club have no ethics whatsoever.

giphy.gif