What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R19 vs Broncos

Sime_11

Juniors
Awesome work. Whares intercept made it historically impossible to win a premiership.

Not that the other 79 minutes of thr gsme suggested we could. We've come a long way since last year. We proved in the opening 3 rounds we were a premiership contender according to some.

records are made to be broken, keep getting the shit out of our system before the finals, reality checks are always good - frustrating tonight - 100%, absolutely diabolical at times, but i saw enough in the second that we had belief we could alter the result tonight and the boys showed a bit of fight, which is what we want as fans.... it could have been worse, we could've just looked disinterested and it could have become 60-0....

Griffin can coach, had my doubts last year and early this year, but im backing him in, i cant see an Ivan side showing belief they could come back from 32-0 down.

any side in our position at the half tonight wouldnt have come down from 32-0.....

we gotta take the shit times with the good, we're still a chance in 2018, good to see mansour & Waqa get more minutes and looking confident in themselves.

hopefully DWZ & Aekins come in for Chrichton & Luai (hope the injury isnt too bad) next week.

pick ourselves up, wipe the dirt off us and rip in at training all next week, we go again next Saturday afternoon at Lottoland.

lsta5838

Juniors
2nd half better. Dust ourselves off and on to Manly. Hopefully we have gotten the rubbish performances for the season. Records are made to be broken. We can be the 1st premiers to have 50 put on them in the season

panthersam

Juniors
It amazed me how Pangai Jr. was supposedly not held and scored that try but then about five minutes later Hetherington was penalised for a flop on a player who was supposedly held even though he was lying there with not a hand on him and I’m sure would have been allowed to have played on if he got up and continued running. The inconsistency is ridiculous lol

Not that that effected the final result too much. We were terrible tonight, the mistake from Crighton at the beginning of the game is all it took for them to completely lose focus and any intensity they might have played with.

Maloney was particularly bad tonight, almost to the point of taking the piss at times with his attempted defence and wild attempts at doing something with the ball. How anybody can begin to critique Cleary’s performance tonight without at least touching over Maloney’s effort is insane to me.

The positive I take out of this game is that in this competition you only really need to turn it on for four weeks to take out the whole thing. I think we all know that this team has the ability in them to do it it’s just whether they can harness it at the right time of the season.

tripster

Juniors
Chasing points and he offers literally nothing from fullback. It not his fault he was put there but it meant Hook had given up

Now you are clutching at straws. The most reasonable decision to make at the time was put Whare there - we are talking a mid game switch. You have to put someone there who hasn’t played the position before. We still had a chance at the time Luai got injured. We might as well have moved Tamou there on your logic.

Latest posts