What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Phrases and Words Make You See Red?

Life's Good

Coach
Things that have the word Platinum attached to it. For example:
Platinum member
Platinum experience
Platinum upgrade

To me, it’s just another way of saying you’re getting f*cked by paying extra for an unbranded bottle of water, lanyard, souvenir certificate or some other inconsequential bit of paraphernalia that really isn’t much different to the standard offer.

Things that have the word Platinum attached to it. For example:
Platinum member
Platinum experience
Platinum upgrade

To me, it’s just another way of saying you’re getting f*cked by paying extra for an unbranded bottle of water, lanyard, souvenir certificate or some other inconsequential bit of paraphernalia that really isn’t much different to the standard offer.
Platinum reminds me of cut price classics on ps1

My mother

More her horrible way of talking

Tells me the storage space of a device constantly, no I don't think 64gb is fast

Your computer is still shit no matter how many gigabytes it has oh my God

She also uses the word 'supersonic' too f**king much where it doesn't relate to a speed

Supersonic dry lanes in bowling
Supersonic bad person
Star trek into darkness is a supersonic good movie

Pronounces Subaru as super roo

What the f**k woman

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Words that are pronounced incorrectly.

FILL-UM instead of FILM - one syllable people!

LUG-JURY instead of LUX-URY

PROD-JECT instead of PRO-JECT

Life's Good

Coach
‘There needs to be a national discussion about this issue’.

Seriously, WTF. Does it mean everyone needs to join a debate about a meaningless problem affecting 1000 people?

Last edited:

SBD82

Coach
Oh f**k....I'm being haunted.

Just having a music night to myself playing songs I haven't for a while and played Edie Brickell's "What I am".

She sung "Do you know what I mean?" at least five times in the first half of the song.

Time to top myself unless Caro Emerald can save me.
Caro emerald can save me anytime.