What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

V Panthers

Drag Queen

Bench
Crush said:
“Panthers have won 1 of the last 5 and have been hammered!!! tonight.
What happened to the amazing depth that Panthers had?
Anyone?”

I think it’s a further example Shows of how tough competition it is this year. Seems no team is capable of breaking away and teams are finding it difficult to perform at optimum level every single week. Im sure we are not alone in sliding up and down
I think we're in for a crazy ride for the next few weeks. I didn't expect the Panthers to get stung that badly last night.

SBD82

Coach
Losers try to justify our shit performances by pointing the finger at other teams.
Awwww, but look at that team, or this team......desperately trying to move the focus onto other teams by talking them down when they lose.

You don’t see winners doing what you do, only losers.
Winners focus on their game, not others.

Stop pissing in others pockets and deflecting the blame for our crap performances recently, or you forgotten the tigers score, ya merkin.
Oh hi there old friend.

So you've stopped pretending that I'm on the ignore list? Or did you forget that lie?

You're pathetic. After all these years you still have nothing better to do then pretend you're a dragons fan.

Can't wait for that wacky scooby doo ending.

What that game shows is when your side performs poorly one week, the next week you give the players a kick up the arse and make changes and suddenly your team performs well.
We can only wish for such coaching.

ouryears

Bench
Oh hi there old friend.

So you've stopped pretending that I'm on the ignore list? Or did you forget that lie?

You're pathetic. After all these years you still have nothing better to do then pretend you're a dragons fan.

Can't wait for that wacky scooby doo ending.
Wake up you fool.
Panthers are ONE WIN behind us and they have had up to 9 players out the entire year, average 6 players every game.

You criticise other teams like that who are only one win behind us, but have played with half their ISP team every week.

We lose 2 of the next games and we are 8th, LOL.

Focus on what we need to do, you talk BS about other teams to try to take the attention off our dumb shit coach and some of our poor performing players.

Panthers are one win behind us, a miraculous effort under their circumstances, now grow up.

SBD82

Coach
Wake up you fool.
Panthers are ONE WIN behind us and they have had up to 9 players out the entire year, average 6 players every game.

You criticise other teams like that who are only one win behind us, but have played with half their ISP team every week.

We lose 2 of the next games and we are 8th, LOL.

Focus on what we need to do, you talk BS about other teams to try to take the attention off our dumb shit coach and some of our poor performing players.

Panthers are one win behind us, a miraculous effort under their circumstances, now grow up.
I think it's delightful that we are back on speaking terms.

You seem upset. Everything ok?

ouryears

Bench
What that game shows is when your side performs poorly one week, the next week you give the players a kick up the arse and make changes and suddenly your team performs well.
We can only wish for such coaching.
Spot on mate.
Bounce back factor that good coaching brings.
Today is our D Day.
Lose and it's into the abyss.

Win well, and there is hope.

Prediction?

Abyss.

Last edited:

SBD82

Coach
Go and hold the hands of Crush, Dami, Alsgi and DA61.

The Gang of mediocrity.

Sad bunch.
While I quite enjoy the company of the posters that you've listed, I don't feel like they are in need of comfort at this time.

I'm more worried about you. I've noticed you've managed to get ourself into a real downward spiral these last couple of weeks. Have you considered taking some time out for yourself? Maybe a holiday? Or a new alt always seems to lift your mood?

ouryears

Bench
“Half their ISP team every week” hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha
You are in the minority.
Almost zero, that's how little your minority is.
Most on here believe you suffer mediocrity disease.

To regain your health, simply demand excellence. Is it so difficult?!

Why laud mediocrity.?

You enjoy coming 9th?

Crush

Coach
Panthers down 24-6 with 20 mins to go vs Manly.
What's happened to the club with so much depth?

Crush

Coach
Turbo!
Imagine Dufty made that error to lose a game!
Trent Barrett has just fallen off his chair