What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cows game

Frank Facer

First Grade
Blind Freddy can see the the Cowboys and every other team in the comp target Aitken and Nightingale. That is our weakness, every club knows it and Mary keeps on picking them.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Although we conceded 6 while JDB was in the bin, it could work out to be a blessing in disguise.
That 10 min break gave him that needed rest to fire up again.
I expect him to crush someone in the 2nd half.

blacksafake

First Grade
Repeating myself but really need to take the crowd out of play so the refs can’t have to much say. A couple of quick tries should do the trick

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Yep..his step on Thurston to set up a try and his own try were a fluke...Mate you are clueless.

Maybe I am but at the same time, you would hope your fullback would sidestep Ol’ Man Thurston, who is playing on tired legs.

The opposition is still coming last though, isn’t it?

Saints111

Juniors
The funny thing is. Everyones happy when We score a try to get us back in the lead against a team that's last on the ladder. We shouldn't even be in this position we're in. There's nothing to be happy about, we are playing horrible football the last 6 weeks, the origin break really shook us. Marys player position and changing the team every week doesn't help either, especially when we are weeks away from finals footy. Hes a complete idiot. We are far from winning a championship by the way were travelling the later end of the season.