What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters sign BMOZ

RedVDragon

Juniors
Well that’s the transit lounge for you signing a pensioner. Next we will hear they have signed Gallen. So glad GrubMoz didn’t sign with us.

Gareth67

First Grade
What gets to me is that he was going to join the Dragons before the June cut-off , but of course as we now know the doggies had 2nd thought about releasing him . So what does he do - joins the Rorters instead , that shows me just how fickle his loyalty really is .

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Speed is the first thing to go - which is fatal for a winger. The decline will be quick.

Straight Shooter

What if a winger has never blessed with speed? I can thing of one who cannot score from 20-30 metres out to save himself.

His only saving Grace is that he’s good finisher...well, sometimes anyway.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
What gets to me is that he was going to join the Dragons before the June cut-off , but of course as we now know the doggies had 2nd thought about releasing him . So what does he do - joins the Rorters instead , that shows me just how fickle his loyalty really is .

Perhaps he had second thoughts about McGregor? If so, you can’t really blame him,

I’ve never thought Morris’s relationship with the coach was good.

Last edited:

Dragsters

First Grade
It seemed pretty evident that Morris and Mary were at loggerheads during his final season.

That's what surprised me most hearing that Morris was coming back and he was really excited about it (apparently) until the dogs vetoed the mid-season transfer.

Then only to hear he signed with the rorters for next season, I thought well, apparently not that excited hey?

Good riddance I say...

Frank Facer

First Grade
Easts may keep Tupou even if they sign Morris. That would give them depth there. When Topuo was injured this year and they promoted Reece Robinson, he was pathetic.

SaintPauli

Juniors
Key words from channel 9 on Roarters "stunning spending Spree".
Bmoz couldn't have come cheap. Afterall he left the Dragons for the $$$ right and also to play with his brother right!

Uncle Nick just keeps on striking.

Rocket Rod

Juniors
So now its official. 2 year deal. Good luck to him.
I’d rather Jordan Periera from what i saw last week, I really like his style and 10 yeas younger and heaps cheaper. The rorters are all about the bling HAAA

Frank Facer

First Grade
So now its official. 2 year deal. Good luck to him.
I’d rather Jordan Periera from what i saw last week, I really like his style and 10 yeas younger and heaps cheaper. The rorters are all about the bling HAAA
For some reason I thought Periera was around 25 to 26. I just looked up his age and realised that he has just turned 20. After realising that, I now think he is a much better prospect than I did, when I thought he was 25 or 26. He should definitely hold his place in the team at Nightingale's expense. But I will Mary drop Nightingale? If Mary did keep Periera in first grade this year at Nightingale's expense, would he then drop either Lafai or Aitken to promote Lomax next year? Not if Mary's past form is anything to go by.

Latest posts