What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 19 vs Rabbitohs @ ANZ Stadium

Who will win? Round 19: Wests Tigers v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

super_coach

First Grade
Exactly !

Great win but not having a decent 9 for the majority of the season (& that dodgy decision v broncos) has very likely cost us any chance of finally playing September footy.

We killed any chance of the eight by playing busted for two months. Losses to Parra, Newcastle, a depleted Rosters side come to mind. Although being stitched up by the refs in the Bronks game and the Sharks game did not help our cause. Playing a make shift no9 for a long time was probably our biggest mistake

The Rosco

Bench
Did someone ask for a sobering thought ?
Ok . . . . If the ref's got the Brisbane game right instead of apologising for costing us 2 points, and gifting the broncs 2 points . . . you do the math.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Ok . . . . If the ref's got the Brisbane game right instead of apologising for costing us 2 points, and gifting the broncs 2 points . . . you do the math.
It fkg hurts & especially when u consider the broncos got home in 1 or 2 other games due to the abject ineptitude of the refs/bunker.One game they stole was against the dogs.

Tiger Woody

Juniors

Against Broncos it probably cost us a point..There was only 1 min to go in that game but we would have had 7 tackles and d 75 metres to go

BrotherJim05

Bench
Hi guys my name is Tiger Ted. Whinge whinge whinge whinge sack cleary whinge whinge team no effort whing disfunctional club whinge whinge.

Hi Tiger Ted my name is Cleary. I just won against two top 4 teams.

Whinge whinge we still arent in top 8 whinge whinge farah dressing rooms benji marshall whinge sheens whinge

f**k off

simmo05

Bench
Get ur facts right u illiterate halfwit.I would never call for the sacking of a coach this early in his tenure.Im a seasoned tkt holder who is entitled to criticise if I disagree with decisions like longterm contracts to players in backend of careers & selection of Godinet & Taylor in the critical no.9 position & the slug LoLo at fullback.

I’m extremely happy for the team after a fabulous win but unfortunately it’s to little to late re our chances of making the 8.Like someone else said this wk we are likely to drop games against teams below us although I hope we don’t.
Im illiterate because I called you out as a fair weather troll? You belong in the 'official' forum with the other smokers who want Mbye at hooker.

super_coach

First Grade
Just on a sour note...Kevie bombed a certain try for the second week in a row. Look the guy has been great especially in defence, but two week in a row he has had a pie on a platter only to bomb it. I guess he at least has put himself in position to bomb it

Tiger Ted

Bench
Hi guys my name is Tiger Ted. Whinge whinge whinge whinge sack cleary whinge whinge team no effort whing disfunctional club whinge whinge.

Whinge whinge we still arent in top 8 whinge whinge farah dressing rooms benji marshall whinge sheens whinge

f**k off
Only a super sensitive coward over-reacts like a juvenile to constructive criticism by another fan towards their team.U need to get away from the keyboard & cease hallucinating u lowlife twig !

Tiger Ted

Bench
Im illiterate because I called you out as a fair weather troll? You belong in the 'official' forum with the other smokers who want Mbye at hooker.
Ur either the dopey bedfellow of the nice person or ur the same person who hasn’t the gumption to debate points of contention based on facts.

macnaz

Staff member

f**k off
Hi im Ivan Cleary ... i decided to find a hooker instead of playing a guy that was f**king hopeless at it although it took me nearly me 10 weeks but luckily Benji gave me the heads up ;)

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
Well this deserves 30k. Probs will only get 25k though. I expect some members who live interstate or hours drive away for both clubs supporter bases will make this one...

Massive night with Sutto first Souths player to ever play 300.

Respect goes out to Robbie too playing his 250th for the Tigers!

Should be a close match actually! Could go either way! Mbye, Marsters, Benji, Brooks and Farah are all threats. Lawrence maybe not playing is a great thing for us! Tatola will be right up for it too!

Gotta love the halves battle and Cookie v Robbie!

Mbye v AJ too!!

I'm hoping our left edge can come to the party!
No party, I think "your left edge" appears to have missed the bus.

Hi I'm Ivan Cleary, re Robbie.

"He is playing really well. No doubt about that. He has added a lot to our team. He has given the players around him a bit of confidence.

We're playing better as a unit. They've added class and experience and are both talkers in key positions."

Source - Sunday Tercrap today.

Tiger05

First Grade
Still kicked on the third tackle, passed one way out the back when we were on the attack, we beat Melbourne twice and the Roosters without him..what's your point?

Hope he recovers from his knock

I reckon Robbie needs to improve a lot. Benji last night was great. He took the right option consistently and didn't overplay his hand. Robbie still does these crap plays.

Yes we have been crap because we have no hooker and no fullback. Robbie and Mbye are a massive step up on what we've had but geez I wish Robbie would get the crap plays out of his game.

I should state that I'm a fan of Robbie and I wanted him back. I also think he has been good. It's just those shitty parts of his game that I don't like.

Tiger05

First Grade
Just on a sour note...Kevie bombed a certain try for the second week in a row. Look the guy has been great especially in defence, but two week in a row he has had a pie on a platter only to bomb it. I guess he at least has put himself in position to bomb it

He has come on so well this year but these plays are another example of crap plays. He looks lightning quick now as well. He is running tough lines as well. To be fair to him it's mistakes in his execution rather than poor options.

Rabbits20

Immortal
No party, I think "your left edge" appears to have missed the bus.
GI does make a big difference... he will be back...

The fact you missed the bus mid season could cost you.

Well played last night though.

At least we clearly outnumbered you guys.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Great win last night... definitely the best they have played probably for a couple of years...

Very impressed with Marsters, Chee Kam, Sue, Brooks and Thompson who I think it’s fair to say have all had some ordinary games at times this season,,,

If they played like that every week then this is a Top 8 team....Unfortunately probably won’t be this year... the hill looks too steep to climb..

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Great win last night... definitely the best they have played probably for a couple of years...

Very impressed with Marsters, Chee Kam, Sue, Brooks and Thompson who I think it’s fair to say have all had some ordinary games at times this season,,,

If they played like that every week then this is a Top 8 team....Unfortunately probably won’t be this year... the hill looks too steep to climb..

Keep winning Buff and alls good,we will make it...BUT..... thats going to be the hard part,backing it up against the lesser sides...

macnaz

Staff member
GI does make a big difference... he will be back...

The fact you missed the bus mid season could cost you.

Well played last night though.

At least we clearly outnumbered you guys.
No just your halfwit supporters .. including yourself have no idea about the rules of the game and over reacted to any thing they didnt like about a ref call. Your posting about how you got screwed by the calls is 100% testament to your complete lack of knowledge of the rules.
Anyway just f**k of from here u trolling misfit.