What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cows game

giboz71

First Grade
At least your a realist
And I totally agree we need to go up a few notches but it seems to me that you have to say they played well in this forum when they didn’t just to appease the novices who think because we’re back on top that we played well
Wake up and smell the coffee

Do you actually watch footy?

I agree we’re not playing the best we can but all the top sides who have had big representation in Origin and Internationals are struggling in different weeks. It was us and the Broncos last week, Souths and Penrith this week. Warriors went through a slump recently as well. As others have said, we lost 3 from 4 during this period in 2010 then got it together in August to win the comp.

An NRL season is a battle of attrition with no easy games. The good sides hang in there in this period just after Origin before peaking just before the semis.

There’s no need to to be lapping teams in July.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Cows are second last. You claimed they were last. When I pointed out they weren't you said close enough.

Tomorrow we may be second. (GO WARRIORS!!!). Even if we are second, I will claim we are first. Because, you know, close enough.

Ohh, I get it,

Sorry, I am (obviously) a little slow.

Not quite the same thing though.

aquiin

Juniors
Dragons 24 Referees 8 Humidity 2.

Stop coming to games with pre-determined garbage. It is ruining the game.

They focused on our ‘one’ slow ruck when the Tigers did it all game and then you bring that mindset into the next game. Please.

jeffdragon

Bench
We put the cue in the rack when we were up24/10.
Pereira was good would have liked him to use his size to run when he had space instead of cutting infield but at least he didn't go out.

Drag Queen

Bench
Not a low blow at all...Dufty is a young kid in his 1st full year...How about giving the kid credit when he deserves it ? Yes, he will make mistakes along the way but he has an X Factor about him...
No denying he has speed. So did Quinlan and he got hammered on this site. Sheens has given him a 2-3 year deal and it's amazing what a good coach can do for a player. I have respect for your opinion but not against against another fan who might have a differing opinion. BTW Dufty's try tonight was pretty damn good. His size and defense is a concern though. It's basically non existent.

getsmarty

Immortal
No denying he has speed. So did Quinlan and he got hammered on this site. Sheens has given him a 2-3 year deal and it's amazing what a good coach can do for a player. I have respect for your opinion but not against against another fan who might have a differing opinion. BTW Dufty's try tonight was pretty damn good. His size and defense is a concern though. It's basically non existent.

You have entirely missed the point...As Fans we give credit to our players when they do something good...Quinlan is not even in the same ball park as Dufty........anyway let us all enjoy the win...WE ALL SUPPORT THE SAME TEAM...the operative Term being "SUPPORT "........

Last edited:

Latest posts