What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

Gronk

Staff member
Meh, next week they'll be shaking hands and eating kebabs in Singapore.

I don't mind throwing crazy back at crazy. Probably works.

giphy.gif

These historical tweets are interesting.

DiwrkQNV4AAvi1m.jpg

DiwrkQOUYAAsaiX.jpg

DiwrkQQVQAEiJ85.jpg

DiwrkQRVMAArHdQ.jpg

hindy111

Post Whore
I feel like Trump is doing something to the people of USA to make them feel they are superior to everyone else and almost like an attitude of f**k you dont f**k with me.
This is not a good way to live and makes them very dangerous as a nation if you do not agree. I am bigger then you so dont f**k with me.
Biggest issue is the effect towards the mentality towards the people of USA. Spreading hate not love.

Gronk

Staff member
I feel like Trump is doing something to the people of USA to make them feel they are superior to everyone else and almost like an attitude of f**k you dont f**k with me.
This is not a good way to live and makes them very dangerous as a nation if you do not agree. I am bigger then you so dont f**k with me.
Biggest issue is the effect towards the mentality towards the people of USA. Spreading hate not love.
The conservative mindset is that they don't like to pay for others unless there is something in return. Hence why he is triggered but the balance of trade, wants NATO to pay more. Has withdrawn from NAFTA and our Transpacific Trade deal. It's fine to focus on isolationism, but I think the side effect is that China and Russia become the dominant players and USA 3rd. Maybe that's what he wants. If not, then he is f**king this royally.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
There will be some eastern european countries pou-ing their pants at the though of what Russia might do. Trump cant think beyond his own ego. Couldn't stand the idea that that he didn't win the election fairly and was happy to shit on his own Country to make his point. His personal vanity is such a political weakness.

hindy111

Post Whore
The conservative mindset is that they don't like to pay for others unless there is something in return. Hence why he is triggered but the balance of trade, wants NATO to pay more. Has withdrawn from NAFTA and our Transpacific Trade deal. It's fine to focus on isolationism, but I think the side effect is that China and Russia become the dominant players and USA 3rd. Maybe that's what he wants. If not, then he is f**king this royally.

I dont understand the finacial bits. But its more the attitude. Like we've been shat on and f**k you all.

Way I see it is USA companies used and abused china and asia people for years as slave labor in sweat shop factories. China are aware and gone well sure we will be patient and play this card but hey at some point the tide will turn and we will remember. And then we will f**k you quietly. Hey you did it to us for years so screw you.

hindy111

Post Whore
And at some point China could just go meh why are we paying you for this. We might just take it thanks.

strider

Post Whore
Ummm - havent they always thought they are superior ... thats what USA merkins are ffs

hindy111

Post Whore
Ummm - havent they always thought they are superior ... thats what USA merkins are ffs

Well prior to internet I guess it was easier to control. The internet world only exploded 12-15 yrs ago and realy its the last 7yrs since smart phones tha t had taken it to a new level.
Cats now out of the bag

There will be some eastern european countries pou-ing their pants at the though of what Russia might do. Trump cant think beyond his own ego. Couldn't stand the idea that that he didn't win the election fairly and was happy to shit on his own Country to make his point. His personal vanity is such a political weakness.

How did he not win the election fairly?

That's a weird thing to say, whether someone likes Trump or not.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
How did he not win the election fairly?

That's a weird thing to say, whether someone likes Trump or not.
No it isn’t.

Given all of the news about Russian collusion etc, he seems to think there is an implication that he didn’t win fairly which he continues to push back against.

That was my point. It’s what TRUMP thinks, not what GARY thinks.

Latest posts