What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium Rebuild and other stuff

Gronk

Staff member
Western Stand interior is coming along nicely.

Donald-Melania-Trump-Manhattan-Penthouse_1.jpg

forward pass

Coach
They will be f*cking dreadful. Normal people who will want to walk up won’t be able to because fat lazy merkins will just stand there

I don't have an issue with people standing on escalators. I think that is more then acceptable. In fact it is dangerous not to.

It is the travelators I have an issue with - they are not a f**king ride!!! Keep f**king walking please.

Suitman

Post Whore
Expect to see a LOT more cranes in the next 12 months.
This pic will look so much different in 5 years time.

Anyone get information about the new season tickets for next year? Basically no members on the west side - that is the side in the shade all season. So they are only offering the east side and the prices are astronomical.

I think people are not going to be happy and won't pay the high price for worse tickets. Membership numbers will decline, but the club doesn't care. I hate to think what they will charge for a single game ticket. Current season tickets all need to protest what the club is doing............

Gronk

Staff member
Anyone get information about the new season tickets for next year? Basically no members on the west side - that is the side in the shade all season. So they are only offering the east side and the prices are astronomical.

I think people are not going to be happy and won't pay the high price for worse tickets. Membership numbers will decline, but the club doesn't care. I hate to think what they will charge for a single game ticket. Current season tickets all need to protest what the club is doing............

I admit that I am not across the finer details but there are FAQs and I found this. It says that there are no price increases going into 2019.

Why has there been an increase in prices for seats in certain categories?

Western Sydney Stadium is going to be the best rectangular stadium in the country offering a premium game day experience for Members and with this comes an increase in game day operational costs.

Members are advised that 2019 renewing Membership prices do not exceed 2018 New Member prices in the equivalent seating category.

https://membership.parraeels.com.au/WSSFAQs

strider

Post Whore
I admit that I am not across the finer details but there are FAQs and I found this. It says that there are no price increases going into 2019.

Why has there been an increase in prices for seats in certain categories?

Western Sydney Stadium is going to be the best rectangular stadium in the country offering a premium game day experience for Members and with this comes an increase in game day operational costs.

Members are advised that 2019 renewing Membership prices do not exceed 2018 New Member prices in the equivalent seating category.

https://membership.parraeels.com.au/WSSFAQs

That last paragraph has alot of question marks

- 2019 RENEWING members not exceed 2018 NEW members ... so i assume 2018 renewing members were cheaper than new members .... so longer members will see a price increase

- "equivalent" .... who knows wtf that means with a totally new stadium .... the toffs are shafting everyone to the crappy side, i reckon it should be considered a downgrade - i want a discount muthaf**kers