What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

Parra Pride

Coach
Paying less and less attention to Raw/Smackdown these days, but Ciampa in NXT is on a level few can match right now. The heat he gets is crazy and in an age where heels get cheered for being great heels, Ciampa is elevating what it means to be a true heel.

Ciampa is f**king amazing. Can't wait until he is on the main roster and get's watered down into nothing.

Dear WWE

Every Male will still hate Roman, they're more likely to shit all over the main event than cheer it

Roman wins.

Braun cashes in immediately.

Roman tries to get it back at the end 2-3 PPVs but loses.

Roman wins the rumble and wins his title at Wrestlemania

IT'LL WORK THIS TIME!!!!!!

If they turn Roman heel he gets cheered, defeating the point of turning him heel. Sadly, I think the best thing for Roman right now is a lay off. While he's gone let someone else come in and take the heat from him and let him come back a little more under the radar. For all the complaints he's overpushed, he hasn't held the title since MITB 2016.

If they turn Roman heel he gets cheered, defeating the point of turning him heel. Sadly, I think the best thing for Roman right now is a lay off. While he's gone let someone else come in and take the heat from him and let him come back a little more under the radar. For all the complaints he's overpushed, he hasn't held the title since MITB 2016.
It's still possible to be an unlikable heel even today

Look at Lesnar right now

Let him put a few guys 'on the shelf' that make zero sense like Zack Ryder or have him beat up cruiserweights

There's got to be a way

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Have him a do a dirty on Braun Strowman. People love Braun, people would then hate Roman.
Needs to be something extremely dirty though. Then have him annihilate other crowd darlings like Ryder (as mentioned), Goldust (ruin his return?), Hardy etc

If Roman turns heel he will get cheered. It's currently a stand off between the fans and Vince. The fans want a heel turn & Vince wants the fans to accept Roman as the top face in the company. If the fans win they will cheer him to rub it in Vince's face. For it to work something bigger needs to happen amid the heel turn. That said if they turned him heel for a year then turned him face again the cheering would probably stick. There's very few true heels in the WWE at the moment, Brock like you mentioned is one, the only other I can think of is Jinder.

If Roman turns heel he will get cheered. It's currently a stand off between the fans and Vince. The fans want a heel turn & Vince wants the fans to accept Roman as the top face in the company. If the fans win they will cheer him to rub it in Vince's face. For it to work something bigger needs to happen amid the heel turn. That said if they turned him heel for a year then turned him face again the cheering would probably stick. There's very few true heels in the WWE at the moment, Brock like you mentioned is one, the only other I can think of is Jinder.
Jinder booing is surely xpac heat

We don't accept you, you queer merkin now f**k off

Parra Pride

Coach

WWE’s biggest heel is in NXT and his name is Tomasso Ciampa.

Allow me to tell you a tale

I do not watch NXT..... however

Turned on the network to the main event of Takeover Brooklyn 4

I knew nothing of either man, more or less

I knew they were a tag team of God level status but lol so is American Alpha....... anyway I felt the blood feud through the match storytelling

If that's not an 8 star match i've got no idea what would be because that was better than anything i've ever seen

Holy shit

Allow me to tell you a tale

I do not watch NXT..... however

Turned on the network to the main event of Takeover Brooklyn 4

I knew nothing of either man, more or less

I knew they were a tag team of God level status but lol so is American Alpha....... anyway I felt the blood feud through the match storytelling

If that's not an 8 star match i've got no idea what would be because that was better than anything i've ever seen

Holy shit

mate you need to watch Ciampa vs Gargano 1 and 2

there were absolute masterpieces

Latest posts