What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Cecchin

T-Boon

Coach
A leading referee quiting highlights the lack of support and accountability the game has toward the men and women who officiate this game.

As Ceccin said the big problem is how technical the ruck is now. i.e. all the wrestling techniques. THANKS COACHES. There isn't a facet of the game that wrestling hasn't screwed.

Life's Good

Coach
Narrrr narrrr hey hey hey hey goodbye!!

I must say though the death threats well and truly crosses the line...
Sure you’d be happy. He’s basically been driven out of the game because of people like you.
You can soften it by saying ‘death threats....’ but the reality is you’re happy it’s happened & trying to pretend otherwise is laughable.
Who’s your target for 2019?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Oh and stop calling players by their names during general play.

I prefer it when referees call out the number. Address the player and get on with it.

But it’s not showing the players enough respect allegedly.

He’ll be better off in SL where he will be the only one controlling the game, the players don’t cheat with wrestling and the media aren’t merkins. He’ll cop it more verbally from fans though over there during the game but doubt they’re quite so dumb as to make death threats.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well, there's your standard excuse gone.
We all had a good chat at the game last night and said what a good week it's been on all parts...... we shan't miss him....

I shan't be signing that petition.....

I agree people took it too far though but if he's the best ref we have the game is in big strife.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Sure you’d be happy. He’s basically been driven out of the game because of people like you.
You can soften it by saying ‘death threats....’ but the reality is you’re happy it’s happened & trying to pretend otherwise is laughable.
Who’s your target for 2019?
No I'll boo and call out things but I do not take it that far... that's crossing the line...

Doesn't mean I have to support him though!!!

OldPanther

Coach
We all had a good chat at the game last night and said what a good week it's been on all parts...... we shan't miss him....

I shan't be signing that petition.....

I agree people took it too far though but if he's the best ref we have the game is in big strife.

The petition is just a show of support and to show we as fans don't agree with that type of behavior. You don't have to agree with him being the best ref.

OldPanther

Coach
Is it love for Vonny though, or just desire to be suffocated by those....never mind.

All jokes aside she is pretty well respected. She can actually talk about football which is nice. She doesn't come across as a token woman on talk shows.

thorson1987

Coach
Is it love for Vonny though, or just desire to be suffocated by those....never mind.

All jokes aside she is pretty well respected. She can actually talk about football which is nice. She doesn't come across as a token woman on talk shows.

HSiwj3.gif

King hit

Coach
But it’s not showing the players enough respect allegedly.

He’ll be better off in SL where he will be the only one controlling the game, the players don’t cheat with wrestling and the media aren’t merkins. He’ll cop it more verbally from fans though over there during the game but doubt they’re quite so dumb as to make death threats.

Hahaha

The English press is just brutal and always the first to stick a boot in to something.

Maximus

Coach
No I'll boo and call out things but I do not take it that far... that's crossing the line...

Doesn't mean I have to support him though!!!

Didn't you once admit to abusing him when he was going up the tunnel? You are part of the problem.

Reactions: zmt

Latest posts