What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels game.

Dragons22

Juniors
Every team shows up to play the Dragons, and they get the result. Since Round 16.
Round 16- Dragons snatch it at the death against the Eels. Eels probably the better team. 20-18
Round 17- Play good attacking footy for 65 minutes, pretty garbage defence, but still in the game for that time, play complete shithouse in the last 15 minutes. 30-52.
Round 18- Play flat and slow football, always on the back foot for the whole match, Tigers felt the win was more important. 16-20.
Round 19- Wins against the Cowbyos, a decent performance. 24-10
Round 20- Play on the back foot from the first tackle, Roosters pounce and give out a thumping, no energy. 18-36
Round 21- Do absolutely nothing in the first half. Play good in the first 10 minutes of the second half; then back to nothing. 12-18
What will happen in the rest of this season. If it is similar to recent form than this is a scary prospect. 4 losses from last 6 games.
Parramatta, Tigers, Bulldogs and Knights will alll turn it up. A loss in any of these games will bother me.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Every team shows up to play the Dragons, and they get the result. Since Round 16.
Round 16- Dragons snatch it at the death against the Eels. Eels probably the better team. 20-18
Round 17- Play good attacking footy for 65 minutes, pretty garbage defence, but still in the game for that time, play complete shithouse in the last 15 minutes. 30-52.
Round 18- Play flat and slow football, always on the back foot for the whole match, Tigers felt the win was more important. 16-20.
Round 19- Wins against the Cowbyos, a decent performance. 24-10
Round 20- Play on the back foot from the first tackle, Roosters pounce and give out a thumping, no energy. 18-36
Round 21- Do absolutely nothing in the first half. Play good in the first 10 minutes of the second half; then back to nothing. 12-18
What will happen in the rest of this season. If it is similar to recent form than this is a scary prospect. 4 losses from last 6 games.
Parramatta, Tigers, Bulldogs and Knights will alll turn it up. A loss in any of these games will bother me.

The season imploded as soon Melbourne put 50 on the Dragons. Sure, a lot of players were impacted by representative duties, but the game demonstrated just how far the Storm are ahead of the team (not excluding McGregor).

This is 2015 on repeat.

Gareth67

First Grade
Others have said it - the Dragons jump out of the blocks and take all before them , then the media gets in on the action declaring that they are premiership material and as the season wears on the foot is taken off the gas pedal , or should I say there is simply no more gas left in the tank . The whole shat-heap stutters and wobbles before finally coming to a halt with the end in sight - again , so near yet so far , again .

When is the coach ever going to realize that it is a long , long season and you need to fire your players up for each and every match . What a waste of a year , what a waste of talent that under a decent coach could had done so much better .

Last edited:

2010Dragons

Bench
I doubt we win another game
I agree with your comment.
The Dragons will make parra, tigers, dogs and knights look like premiership winners.
They will find another stupid way to lose these games.
I get the feeling they are just not trying to win.
I wonder are they deliberately tanking it?
Is the fix in?

Last edited:

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
We will be doing it without Vaughan I feel.......will be lucky if hes able to play for weeks ......sounds like it could be very serious if you can go on the tv early reports.....not sure it matters really with our cut and paste team

Latest posts