What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
i do not think Townsville would be a match for Norman, one city lad that one
Melbourne might grab him and actually make a player of him.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Probably mentioned earlier, but Griffin is goooonneeski only to be replaced by that muppet Trent Barrett

Gus and Wayne are peas in a pod. Come up with a plan that instills a plod yes man as coach so they can rule the roost as a dictator from their lofty percb and have zero accountability.

Gus made one blunder, appoint Ivan Cleary. Too competent so Gus has to make him seem tired to sack him....

stormbati

Bench
I like Brad Arthur but I'm starting to think he's just trying to buy his way to a hopeful premiership. If it works then he's a genius but if he gets sacked in a couple seasons how bad will their cap situation be in? Could be Des-Bulldogs like

super_coach

First Grade
I like Brad Arthur but I'm starting to think he's just trying to buy his way to a hopeful premiership. If it works then he's a genius but if he gets sacked in a couple seasons how bad will their cap situation be in? Could be Des-Bulldogs like

Plenty of talk Arthur will not survive the season review process and will be shown the door

Mr Spock!

Referee
Yep.

After the michael maguire years i really do think coaches stay on too long.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
4a_which-club-would-you-sign-with.jpg

giphy.gif

Latest posts