What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vaughn ?

mickeylane

Bench
Ch9 reported he may be out for rest of the season?
initial prognosis anywhere between 3-4 weeks- IMO a godsend for 2 reasons..
First reason Allows Vaughan to rest his body in time for semis
Second reason we get to move Frizell to prop w Sims to right edge and Luciano to Left edge..I honestly think this gives us more potency on the edges and some creativity w Leilua...

gonz

Juniors
Second reason we get to move Frizell to prop w Sims to right edge and Luciano to Left edge..I honestly think this gives us more potency on the edges and some creativity w Leilua...
Hopefully your mail is on the money Mickey we need him bad. I like the temporary solution

Old Timer

Coach
Not so sure having Lafai & Luc on the same side for 80 is such a good idea.
Both are a bit suspect in defence and also a bit too prone to throwing a dumb pass.

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Mickey hope your right but MARY .............let's see