What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shane Flanagan

J.moz

Juniors
A rumour at this stage on a long term deal .Not happy at the sharks has been linked to dragons next year.Would be a perfect fit back to his old club as a player.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
You could worse.

Want Trent back?

Mr Brown.

Just saying..

Hook be free.

Who knows, coaches be stubborn.

Once they settle on a team, few move.

The Damo

Juniors
Screw Flanagan, the peptide powered prick. Macguire’s the best option uncontracted right now and he’d be a much better fit for our team I think.

Frank Facer

First Grade
I would say yes to Flanagan. Cronulla has consistently been in the top 8 under Flanno. They even won a comp under him. If it the rumour is true, the fact that he is a premiership winning coach, could be a big factor in us being interested in him. If we did sign him, that would be a blow to Cronulla as well. I would be telling Flanno to have a word to Fifita and bring him with him.

Jersey No 14

Juniors
[QUOTE. Macguire’s the best option uncontracted right now and he’d be a much better fit for our team I think.[/QUOTE]
Got to say
Having played the game - everyone cops a spray - Fair enough
But If I had Macguire going off like he used to do at South (Everyone saw those videos)
I'd stand up - Punch the Pr!$k in the face and walk out.
If Macguire EVER signed for us I'd immediately throw my membership in. He is another example of whats wrong with the game.

As for Flanagan - he's a shark for years to come, he'll never coach the dragons

BennyV

Referee
Not keen on Flanno. Would prefer McGuire, Hasler, even Toovey or a new up-and-comer before him.

Latest posts