What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lyall Gorman - Manly CEO denies he's moving? Dragons CEO role?

RedV Resurgence

Juniors
Just read the Manly Daily and on page 41 Lyall Gorman states:

"Despite rumors to the contrary, I want to assure you that I have not made any contact, direct or indirect, in relation to the CEO role with St. George or any other club".

This has come out of the blue as no one is talking about about the CEO role.

BLM01

First Grade
No thankyou to Gorman. he has been MIA at Manly leaving a sinking ship to jump on ours. Knows little about rugby league detail, just what we need at the Dragons...not

Does that mean that the Dragons were the ones to contact him or is it his management doing the contacting.? Both ways he is telling the truth!

zombiebloodlust

Juniors
I don't follow soccer but I'm sure the Western Sydney Wanderers had some success under his stewardship. When he took over at Cronulla they were still reeling from the peptide scandal, but within a couple of years they were saying hello to Harold Holt.

Wayyyy too good a candidate for our board to consider. Pipe dream

merahputih

Juniors
No thankyou to Gorman. he has been MIA at Manly leaving a sinking ship to jump on ours. Knows little about rugby league detail, just what we need at the Dragons...not

Does that mean that the Dragons were the ones to contact him or is it his management doing the contacting.? Both ways he is telling the truth!
Sounds better suited to replace Peter Beattie at the ARLC.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Sounds better suited to replace Peter Beattie at the ARLC.

Beattie is completely the wrong type to be on the ARL committee. Elmur Fudd would be a better selection.

Note - That's Beattie is on the right-hand side.............

5954576cc85c4.jpg

Last edited:

ouryears

Bench
I don't follow soccer but I'm sure the Western Sydney Wanderers had some success under his stewardship. When he took over at Cronulla they were still reeling from the peptide scandal, but within a couple of years they were saying hello to Harold Holt.

He has given total shit leadership at manly with the DCE and Hastings fiasco.
He is a dead set Sharon Woods clone.

Soft as a marshmallow.

Soccer is different, his recent record is shite.

ouryears

Bench

You are joking, wouldn’t even give him to our most hated opposition club.
Next it will be Raelene Castle ffs