What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 W-NSWRL Comps

Proud Footy Mum

Juniors
So two very important games tomorrow for the girls. Im heading out to watch both and im tipping Cronulla, in a tight first game and then Souths in the second. Come out and watch them at Leichhardt, should be two great games. Im also hoping for a Tigers win, whilst im out in the cold tonight at ANZ.

kbw

Bench
I think they will be absolute crackers of games and I recommend anyone to get down there to watch

Proud Footy Mum

Juniors
Well I think I will retire immediately from tipping. My Wests Tigers last night were awful, Cronulla Womens got flogged today by Cabramatta and finally Souths were beaten by a last minute penalty goal by Mounties. Mounties go straight into the Grand Final, with the winners of next week to follow them. Quick question to any one of you, that may know the answer. When and how long are trainers allowed to be on the field? Ive watched a bloke during several games for a team, I wont name which one, wander the field giving instructions very animated, during the course of probably 80% of the game. At next to no time is he giving water or assistance for injury to his players?

kbw

Bench
They can only be on when their team has the ball and must be off by the 4th I think.
thats in the NSW RL rules. The Blue shirt can give instructions.
In theory the Orange shirt can be on whenever there is a problem with one of his trainers.

I am guessing you noticed it today. While I don't know him real well the Mounties Blue shirt is a nice guy.
It is up to the ground staff to order them off though and the ground staff that were on today are pretty good so he must not have been close to being within the rules

One important things .. :)
The Cabra girls stepped up from an average effort last week. Looked a lot more like a team. although the score line got away it was close game for 2/3/

Mounties also seemed to step up another level as well and the game against Souths was a cracker.
I think that the other teams are catching Souths is a great thing and I am sure the Souths girls would rather have tough games anyway. I am sure Cabra will find it tough next week, not impossible but def a big challenge

Proud Footy Mum

Juniors
Yes, apparently he was spoken to at half time, came on sparingly in the second half lol. Cabra girls were on fire today, my daughter has some friends in the Mounties team, they went really well. Next week should be interesting.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
DjL9N7WUYAAyV0x.jpg:large

siv

First Grade
So what do people think when NRL clubs drag players out of semi-final preperations just to hold training sessions and parade their posched players ?

Must be very disruptive

Timmah

Staff member
So what do people think when NRL clubs drag players out of semi-final preperations just to hold training sessions and parade their posched players ?

Must be very disruptive
I think you're a chronic whinger.

Proud Footy Mum

Juniors
Great win today by the Souths girls against Cabramatta 26 to 12. Souths will now face off against Mounties on Friday night at ANZ prior to the Rabbits vs Roosters NRL Game.

kbw

Bench
Cabra will rue that last 5 mins of the first half. It was a pretty good game with Souths def the better side, but Cabra didn't give up which was good.

Friday night will be a cracker of a game

siv

First Grade
So the Mounties captained called on NRL clubs to sign more than one of their girls in her post game winning speech

You have wonder where the W-NRL players are coming from if not coming from the W-NSWRL comp

kbw

Bench
So the Mounties captained called on NRL clubs to sign more than one of their girls in her post game winning speech

You have wonder where the W-NRL players are coming from if not coming from the W-NSWRL comp

From the QLD comp from the Ilawarra comp to name 2 more

Timmah

Staff member

Given there are four teams, with one in Brisbane and another in Auckland and the Illawarra comp being the biggest WRL nursery in NSW, then I would say that's why?

f**k you're a bitter fool.

Proud Footy Mum

Juniors
Well what a great Grand Final the Ladies played on Friday night. Mounties the winners, coming away with the win in the dying minutes, with a penalty goal right in front. Congratulations to all the Girls, for the entire season. In answer to the post above, regarding where the players are coming from for the upcoming NRL tournament, theres only 4 teams at the present time, so they each get a pick of the top 40 and then after that, choose from the rest of the talent in the Sydney, Illawarra, Newcastle, Qld and NZ Comps. I think there are a couple from other states aswell. Shouldn't have been very hard to fill those 4 teams with the amount of talent running around in those comps. Loads of young talent coming through aswell.

Latest posts