What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels game.

blacksafake

First Grade
Seriously, We're a current top 4 side(sure,with the wobbles) playing the bottom placed side who is favourite for the spoon.It should be a matter of by how many.If they play poorly again & get beat L plate should clean his desk out first thing Sunday morning.

kenz272

Juniors
We need to start fast
If we have good line speed
And run good lines
Play smart
Don’t try to win the match i. The first 20
Be prepared to get in the grind for the first 20
If we can get 12 in front it could be partly time
After 20 i think the eels fold ( its been a hard year for them)
The longer the eels stay with us the harder it will be
Don’t let them get a sniff , we give them a sniff it could be very dangerous

Crush

Coach
Does anyone else reckon that Nighty got the tap and was told that he wouldn't be playing anymore this season once Nene came back? SO he retires and then has a "neck injury". Suspicious.
I reckon he will get one more obligatory game against dogs round 24 as a farewell and thats it for nighty.

getsmarty

Immortal
rd22_24-hour-warning.jpg

TEAM LISTS

24-hour warning: Round 22 v Parramatta Eels
Author
Dragons.com.au dragons.com.au
Timestamp
Fri 10 Aug 2018, 07:30 PM

St George Illawarra coach Paul McGregor has been forced into changes 24 hours out from the Dragons' Round 22 clash against the Parramatta Eels at ANZ Stadium on Saturday, August 11.

Just a day after announcing his retirement at season's end, Jason Nightingale has had to withdraw due to a neck complaint. Although Nene Macdonald (foot) returns in the veteran winger's place.

Hame Sele is the other name to drop off, leaving Jacob Host and Zac Lomax as the remaining names outside of the current 17.

NRL squad for Round 22 v Parramatta Eels:

1. Matt Dufty – sponsored by Illawarra Mercury/St George & Sutherland Shire Leader
2. Jordan Pereira – sponsored by Relativity in the Loop
3. Euan Aitken – sponsored by University of Wollongong
4. Tim Lafai – sponsored by Kingsgrove Sports Centre
19. Nene Macdonald – sponsored by SMAI
6. Gareth Widdop (c) – sponsored by Dynamic Projects
7. Ben Hunt– sponsored by Paul's Customs and Forwarding Solutions
8. James Graham – sponsored by EFEX
9. Cameron McInnes – sponsored by Floormania
10. Leeson Ah Mau – sponsored by My Muscle Chef
11. Tyson Frizell – sponsored by Val Morgan
12. Tariq Sims – sponsored by Stonemasons & Landscapers (since 1970)
13. Jack de Belin – sponsored by Wollongong Jetski

Interchange:
14. Jeremy Latimore – sponsored by Addbuild Additions
15. Kurt Mann – sponsored by Wollongong Diagnostics
16. Blake Lawrie – sponsored by Westfund
17. Luciano Leilua – sponsored by Domus Lighting
18. Jacob Host
20. Zac Lomax

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2018/08/10/24-hour-warning-round-22-v-parramatta-eels/

Crush

Coach
Game day. I just want a victory and some signs that we are heading north again. It doesn't have to be a clinical display just yet but needs to be much improved.
Go forward through the middle. Offloads. No crabbing across field. Halves running more not kick happy.
JDB running back onside not walking with hands on head. Frizzell mixing it up, maybe even an offload somewhere.
A win is required.

Latest posts