What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wooden Spoon count down

TheParraboy

Staff member
Am I bad person if I want the Cowboys to smack the showponys this week?

I mean still enough games for us top reach the top 15

Eelectrica

Referee
Am I bad person if I want the Cowboys to smack the showponys this week?

I mean still enough games for us top reach the top 15
I still have hopes for a loser take all playoff series for the spoon. Be better if us, dogs, manly and Cowboys were equal last.
Could be an interesting speech for the winners of the spoon.
"I'd just like to thank our coaching staff... um yeah"
So no not really the evil in this instance. Besides we can beat the out of form Dragons.

emjaycee

Coach
If we can win 2 of our last 3, we get to 18 points which I reckon could get us to 12th.
Manly play Titans, Tigers and Broncos so could finish on 18 points beating only the Titans.
Titans play Manly, Dragons and Cows so they may only beat the Cowboys and finish on 18.
Dogs wont win another, playing Warriors, Broncos and Sharks so finish on 14 points
Cows also a chance of losing all 3 to Sharks, us and Titans so finish on 14.

We are only 8 points F/A behind Manly so an extra win should catch that up and Titans are -112 so they shouldn't over take our F/A if they only win 1 more game. Of course we need to win and we need to make sure we don't cop a flogging.

Latest posts