What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
If it wasn't we wouldn't have got him. Just because we're not offering overs doesn't mean we're offering unders. Manly might've offered unders here. Or they might've offered exactly what he was worth to them.

Manly teams is lot less stable then ours and so is their future even though above us on ladder. Id say along with the dogs they are the teams in most rabble who players would avoid going too. Coach wants out and they have little money to spend. Big mess. Id rather go to dogs actually.

Stevie

Bench
Buderus really praises Mahoney tonight and seems to ratw him, he is a fair judge.

Have we maybe found our 9? If he works out he is probably quite cheap for a spine player and he has a lovely passing game.

Gronk

Staff member
Reed Mahoney gives me hope for next season, he has gotten better every week. I really hope he is signed up long term.
Actually if you watched him in origin for QLD he played more eyes up footy and darted about more. He also took the ball to the line before passing, so I think he has more to give. Next year when he feels like he belongs, he’ll be far bettter. I can see that he is still in awe of some of his peers. Especially how he looks at Hayne.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Actually if you watched him in origin for QLD he played more eyes up footy and darted about more. He also took the ball to the line before passing, so I think he has more to give. Next year when he feels like he belongs, he’ll be far bettter. I can see that he is still in awe of some of his peers. Especially how he looks at Hayne.
I missed that game but I heard he played well, and he has a kicking game as well.

I just hope BA f**ks off Will Smith and gives him the full 80 mins for the rest of the season.

Stevie

Bench
I missed that game but I heard he played well, and he has a kicking game as well.

I just hope BA f**ks off Will Smith and gives him the full 80 mins for the rest of the season.
Totally agree. Let’s bite the bullet and give him 80 and throw another big bopper in the bench rotation.

Gronk

Staff member

The parrapodcast lads reckon that Smith had to be there otherwise they could not play Reedy.

Latest posts