What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I missed that game but I heard he played well, and he has a kicking game as well.

I just hope BA f**ks off Will Smith and gives him the full 80 mins for the rest of the season.

I know you aren’t a fan of BA, but while Mahoney is going great he is still only 20 with f**k all games. He still needs to be eased into the NRL, and while smith aren’t the best, someone needs to give him a break, so some short term management will pay off in the long term!

Gronk

Staff member
Reedy with be
5.gif
bow.gif
v Camillions next week.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I know you aren’t a fan of BA, but while Mahoney is going great he is still only 20 with f**k all games. He still needs to be eased into the NRL, and while smith aren’t the best, someone needs to give him a break, so some short term management will pay off in the long term!
He can play 80 mins on his ear IMO, the more time he gets the better he will be for next year. Especially if he's going to be replaced by a park footballer.

Dibs

Bench
Given the NRL would only let some dude from brisbane start from the bench the other week even though they wanted to start him at centre, if they made us play smith so reed could play I would have thought they would have made us start reed on the bench

Just the whole I'll-see-how-I-feel-after-the-season thing. The longer he waits the less money is available. So I highly doubt he's actually going to wait.
It would be an odd tactic if true. But given his injuries this year, and our form, I wonder if we're either stalling on offering him a new contract or have made an offer but he doesn't think it's enough. And with his recent form, any offer around his last one would be unders. Still hope imo, as I would like him to stay.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He can play 80 minutes if we've got all the f**king ball. I doubt he will be so effective under fatigue.
Well that goes for everyone, him being under fatigue wouldn't be a bad thing either. This year is f**ked get him all the mins we can before next year. Or just get him on Kane Evans diet how fit does he look???

Happy MEel

First Grade
Buderus really praises Mahoney tonight and seems to ratw him, he is a fair judge.

Have we maybe found our 9? If he works out he is probably quite cheap for a spine player and he has a lovely passing game.
Yeah I reckon he’s looking pretty good. Still learning his craft but the best prospect we’ve had since peats

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Of course but let’s not burn him out!! A break here and there is good. Next year is more important
Mate there is only 3 more games till next year, what a crock of shit. Flog the merkin it will only help him for the future. Playing under fatigue is what he needs to learn to do, Molly coddling him won't help him whatsoever.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Mate there is only 3 more games till next year, what a crock of shit. Flog the merkin it will only help him for the future. Playing under fatigue is what he needs to learn to do, Molly coddling him won't help him whatsoever.

Ok let’s flog him against the top 2 sides and against one of the hardest road trips in the game.........what could go wrong .....