What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone still want to sack Flanno?

sandshark

Bench
Not sure it's been mentioned but I read somewhere today that Val wants Flanno resigned before he signs again. No idea of the source was mindlessly hungover after drowning my sorrows (and anger) last night.
Val demands that Flanno be resigned. Signs for Cowboys afterwards.

Fair enough argument Birdee ... but a lot of what you say comes down to Flanno's outdated game plan, and our attacking structures ... no one player can overcome Flanno not moving with the times.

Moylan's still our main source of creativity in attack in most of the games he's played in IMHO.

I agree with that - I was never in favour of Maloney leaving. I said at the time Flanno could have managed that a lot better - Jimmy was way underpaid compared to lesser players, he should have given him a $250k boost and it would have been sweet. But that's water under the bridge

heavily underpaid.
we obviously don't want the best players at the club.
recruitment has been underwhelming of late and we have let so many good young players walk out.
3 played origin this year.
this is on the coach and no one else.

Eion

First Grade
heavily underpaid.
we obviously don't want the best players at the club.
recruitment has been underwhelming of late and we have let so many good young players walk out.
3 played origin this year.
this is on the coach and no one else.
i reckon feef playing for Tonga is more feefs fault. Also wade is a walk up start if fit

carinashark

First Grade
This year is a write off for me ( the loss to Manly, jeez they own us). I’m think we might se a more flaxible looking Flanno in 2019 with so many players gone. Dose he see any of our Intrust side players moving up or will he be looking for good value in the end of life type players to fill slots? What’s Jim Dymocks thinking and influence if any? Personally I would lik e to see a younger rather than older team on the field. Brailey,Williams,Nikora and Kennedy is what I see.

Card Shark

Immortal
If you support the Tigers, Raiders, Titans, Knights, Bulldogs, Eagles, Cowboys or Eels...then the season is a write-off....& has been for 6 weeks!!!

This year is the closest comp ever imo, any team in the 8 can win it. Us, the Warriors & Broncos are unlikely but if ya get a roll on, anything is possible.

We have the squad, just not the form. That can change between now & finals!

No way I’m writing this season off until we are out!!

Frenzy.

Immortal
Really don't get your Moylan hate - he's our only threat in attack ???

Your can just imagine how Bellamy will strangle us next week - hammer Moylan/Wade on our LHS, watch Ramien on our RHS, and watch the inside ball to Val. Our threat on Chad's side is non-existent (apart from Jesse's individual power).

And yes Moylan can kick - his bombs are better than Chad's, his short kicks are better than Chad's. Agree has has no long kicking game though.

Can’t be backed up statiscally.

Forced Dropouts - Moyza 10 Coif 12

Kicks Dead - Moyza 7 Coif 5

Weighted Kicks - Moyza 2 Coif 16

Attacking Kicks - Moyza 38 Coif 87

Kick errors - Moyza 4 (7.9%) Coif 13 (6%)

All kicks - Moyza 51 Coif 195

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...tegory=kicking&teamId=55006&position=halfback

Poolshark

Juniors
Sorry guys couldn't cut and paste the link from Facebook. But looks like Flanno might be with us for a lot longer yet.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180815-112853_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20180815-112853_Facebook.jpg
    502.5 KB · Views: 18

Poolshark

Juniors
I thought this would open up some serious debate. Pro's and Con's? Personally I would be okay with him moving on, yes he did bring us that elusive first premiership, but I think he has to change it up to stay relevant .