What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World of Warcraft

My brothers have been hardcore playing on various legacy servers over the last few years, so they are beyond excited for the Classic release.

To be honest, even I'll probably jump on board, even though I don't miss grinding out the last few bars of a level or getting ganked ad nauseum in STV.
Classic is overrated

Nobody could play back then

Raiding videos look like a bunch of keyboard turning

Misanthrope

Staff member
What I would love to see them do with Classic (but know they won't), is go back and implement the 'missing' content that had to be cut due to development deadlines.

I'm talking about stuff like finishing unfinished zones like Crystalsong Forest/Azshara, adding in missing raids like Abyssal Maw/Shattrath, and rejigging stuff they had to rush like the Alliance intro to Twilight Highlands, the unfinished Yrel arc, the missing Uldum quests etc.

I know it won't happen, as it would essentially be developing two games, but a boy can dream!

Will classic have the polish of today's game? How will they deal with everyone being fully kitted out in 3 months time?

If the answers are no then classic will have a great influx early in it's run but die possibly a year into it

People are leaving the real game due to lack of content and burnout

If I'm playing classic my plan would be making a 40 man raid guild of passable raiders and the only thing that would stop us running roughshod over the game is the weekly lockouts

The difficulty of classic is overrated

If they brought out bc servers well then we'd have a f**king challenge as you legitimately needed everyone to pull their weight

The game is probably tougher now than it has been since bc or possibly ulduar hm

Misanthrope

Staff member
Will classic have the polish of today's game? How will they deal with everyone being fully kitted out in 3 months time?

If the answers are no then classic will have a great influx early in it's run but die possibly a year into it

People are leaving the real game due to lack of content and burnout

If I'm playing classic my plan would be making a 40 man raid guild of passable raiders and the only thing that would stop us running roughshod over the game is the weekly lockouts

The difficulty of classic is overrated

If they brought out bc servers well then we'd have a f**king challenge as you legitimately needed everyone to pull their weight

The game is probably tougher now than it has been since bc or possibly ulduar hm

I believe they’ll be incorporating some QOL stuff from the current build, the improved graphics etc.

I’d imagine it will be Classic as it was immediately before TBC, rather than a true progressive server.

I believe they’ll be incorporating some QOL stuff from the current build, the improved graphics etc.

I’d imagine it will be Classic as it was immediately before TBC, rather than a true progressive server.
Oh I don't think they'll progress it that's why I think it'll die quickly

Once your main is kitted out where's the challenge? Talking smack on trade is only fun for so long

Yelling out the same commands to the same group of people gets tired man

I'm talking from a guildmaster/raider pov

Once you've got your loot and there's nothing left to conquer where's the excitement? It will fail miserably

gUt

Coach
Resubbed for legion and tried to get into it but found it to be really boring and just more of the same in the end. I would want to try classic though.

I barely scraped the surface of legion and I haven't truly been full time since the back half of wotlk

Legion gave me a lot of nostalgia for bc especially with time waking

Fairly strong expansion

Misanthrope

Staff member
I barely scraped the surface of legion and I haven't truly been full time since the back half of wotlk

Legion gave me a lot of nostalgia for bc especially with time waking

Fairly strong expansion

I agree. Plenty of nostalgia between time walking, world quests/artifact quests requiring to revisit old zones, and thematic returns such as Dalaran, Acherus etc.

I’m excited for BfA, but it does seem a little bit underwhelming on a story front.

I agree. Plenty of nostalgia between time walking, world quests/artifact quests requiring to revisit old zones, and thematic returns such as Dalaran, Acherus etc.

I’m excited for BfA, but it does seem a little bit underwhelming on a story front.
Personally I'm getting a MoP vibe about it

I hope I'm wrong

Misanthrope

Staff member
Personally I'm getting a MoP vibe about it

I hope I'm wrong

Oddly, MoP is my favourite expansion. Had some fantastic zones, a welcome break from the same old, same old enemies, and some terrific content such as Timeless Isle.

The endgame was probably the only real weakness, which is funny given how awful I thought it would be at first glance.

Smack

Coach
I have been reading about this game all weekend, I'm kind of keen to try it out. What servers do you all play on and which is the best for Aussies?

I'm a gamer now :p

Oddly, MoP is my favourite expansion. Had some fantastic zones, a welcome break from the same old, same old enemies, and some terrific content such as Timeless Isle.

The endgame was probably the only real weakness, which is funny given how awful I thought it would be at first glance.
I truly despise anything to do with the pandspansion which had a pandemic level of shit in my opinion

I loved BC and to a lesser extent wotlk,cata felt like a backwards step but nothing could prepare me for the shitshow of pandaria

Legion was a step in the right direction though, which fixed the biggest misstep in storytelling which was killing of illidan and replacing it with well..... killing him again but the story in bc made zero sense

Here's a merkin who virtually sacrificed everything for his people with demon shit to kill off the legion for his people and everyone shits on him, the f**ker was always a winner to me, cuck malfurion was always a mong and f**k anyone who liked the warden

Wrath's story isn't over with Bolvar, he's up to something fo shizzle

Jaina is confusing, one f**kwit kills her people now she hates all germans....I mean horde.... why? She's been getting orc spigot for years!!!

Thrall or whatever he calls himself is dead to me though...

Still waiting to see Salandria and blue bitch do whatever the f**k they're planning

I have been reading about this game all weekend, I'm kind of keen to try it out. What servers do you all play on and which is the best for Aussies?

I'm a gamer now :p
I'm on frostmourne but they all suck now

Yes mr. Enemy you can attack me now, such trammy nonsense

I tried to attack a multi boxer but couldn't because I didn't flag myself, blizzard can go flag itself for that shit

Smack

Coach
I'm on frostmourne but they all suck now

Yes mr. Enemy you can attack me now, such trammy nonsense

I tried to attack a multi boxer but couldn't because I didn't flag myself, blizzard can go flag itself for that shit

Are you an alliance or horde? I like the female humans

The warrior human interests me

Last edited:
Are you an alliance or horde? I like the female humans
Me I'm blood elf

I've got a human DK but the less said about Cuddlesome the better

Eldarwen (rogue)
Fullcleavage (Warrior/tank/arms) Salandria (yeah I know,pally)
CritneyFears (70 lock twink)
Maxipad (lock)
Touchmycrits (mage)
Bludstayn (only orc,shaman)

Only the warrior is 110 with the rest at 90 or lower

ELDARWEN WAS my main however tanking is awesome

Smack

Coach
Me I'm blood elf

I've got a human DK but the less said about Cuddlesome the better

Eldarwen (rogue)
Fullcleavage (Warrior/tank/arms) Salandria (yeah I know,pally)
CritneyFears (70 lock twink)
Maxipad (lock)
Touchmycrits (mage)
Bludstayn (only orc,shaman)

Only the warrior is 110 with the rest at 90 or lower

ELDARWEN WAS my main however tanking is awesome

Are you going to play both alliance or just one? Also is the server laggy?

Are you going to play both alliance or just one? Also is the server laggy?

Server is generally good

I've just upgraded and am probably going to boost my rogue and level the pally

First class I'd suggest druid or pally, both can dps/heal/tank

Question is do you want to see human booty or watch a manbearpig

Ok it's really a mancatbearowltree but f**k nature

Latest posts