What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R23 Sun - Raiders 14-12 Roosters @ GIO

Round 23: Raiders v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2018 - Round 23
Canberra Raiders v Sydney Roosters
GIO Stadium Canberra, Bruce (TICKETS)
Sunday 19 August 2018

Gates 2:55pm / NRL 4:10pm

TL-CAN18.png

1. Brad Abbey 2. Nick Cotric 3. Elliot Whitehead 4. Joseph Leilua 5. Jordan Rapana 6. Blake Austin 7. Sam Williams 8. Dunamis Lui 9. Josh Hodgson 10. Shannon Boyd 11. Joseph Tapine 12. Iosia Soliola 13. Josh Papalii
Interchange: 14. Emre Guler 15. Luke Bateman 16. Siliva Havili 17. Junior Paulo 18. Jack Murchie 19. Liam Knight 20. Makahesi Makatoa 21. Michael Oldfield

TL-SYD18.png

1. James Tedesco 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Latrell Mitchell 4. Joseph Manu 5. Blake Ferguson 6. Ryan Matterson 7. Cooper Cronk 8. Dylan Napa 9. Jake Friend 10. Sio Siua Taukeiaho 11. Boyd Cordner 12. Isaac Liu 13. Victor Radley
Interchange: 14. Nat Butcher 15. Zane Tetevano 16. Mitchell Aubusson 17. Sean O'sullivan 18. Sitili Tupouniua 19. Kurt Baptiste 20. Paul Momirovski 21. Lindsay Collins

REF-YELLOW-1000px_1.jpg

Referees: Henry Perenara, Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski
Sideline Officials: Brett Suttor, Tim Roby
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Ben Galea

Feeder clubs
ROOSTERS (NSWRL - Wyong) & RAIDERS (NSWRL - Mounties)
SAT
Roosters / Wyong v Wests Tigers / Magpies @ Morry Breen Oval, Flegg 1pm / ISP 3pm
SUN
Wentworthville (PAR) v Mounties @ Ringrose, ISP 3pm
Mounties Flegg BYE​

Last edited by a moderator:

Valheru

Coach
We look pretty close to a loss and there may be a feeling of 'job done' regarding the regular season after the last month so I think Canberra might get us, which unfortunately for Canberra fans might keep sticky in the job longer.

Tommy Smith

Referee
We look pretty close to a loss and there may be a feeling of 'job done' regarding the regular season after the last month so I think Canberra might get us, which unfortunately for Canberra fans might keep sticky in the job longer.
They'll either win by 1-6 or we'll win by 51-60.

We are due a loss and with JWH now injured this might be the week. I'd rather lose to Canberra than those revolting merkins Brisbane the week after.

Valheru

Coach
They'll either win by 1-6 or we'll win by 51-60.

We are due a loss and with JWH now injured this might be the week. I'd rather lose to Canberra than those revolting merkins Brisbane the week after.

Yep JWH out for 'up to a month' so we now have our best prop and one of our halves injured ala 2015... but they will both be back for finals (Keary beforehand) :)

wibble

Bench

Geez your'e cruel. Way to kick 'em when they're down!

GongPanther

Referee
Raiders by 4. Based on the fact that JWH is out,and the rest of the players had what you may call a bruising encounters with Souths. I think the Raiders will be up for this.

Raiders by 8.

ed-grimley

Bench
I feel sorry for Sticky having to coach that mob of boofheads. On second thoughts, no I don't.
In the crazy world that is the NRL they'll probably sleaze a win.