What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anthony Griffin

TheEroticGamer

Juniors
Which is the issue with that 360 interview.. They wanted Gus to look bad. If they wanted facts they would of asked that very thing. That was my thoughts when I heard it. 2014 and 15 crazy injuries so of course for pre season it would look bad.
For that reason I want Daz to release more information about it if he has any. Maybe we see someone from 360 in public and tell them what Daz says making them think we were an intern there or something. Then they'll spit out their evil intentions like some dodgy Bond villain and we'll get it on camera.

Griffin's discredited, news corp's discredited, we're thrown into jail for filming without consent and Penrith goes onto dominate the NRL for the foreseeable future.

Absolutely bullet-proof.

franklin2323

Immortal
For that reason I want Daz to release more information about it if he has any. Maybe we see someone from 360 in public and tell them what Daz says making them think we were an intern there or something. Then they'll spit out their evil intentions like some dodgy Bond villain and we'll get it on camera.

Griffin's discredited, news corp's discredited, we're thrown into jail for filming without consent and Penrith goes onto dominate the NRL for the foreseeable future.

Absolutely bullet-proof.

The follow up interview he said he knew he'd annoy Gus.

Saying why the players were unfit doesn't fit what the aim was... Stupidly the club fell into the trap

OldPanther

Coach
Intermission in the argument:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

roofromoz

First Grade

Absolutely bullet-proof.

I am perfectly comfortable with a few fans serving some time for the greater good.

betcats

Referee
So there are a couple clubs possible looking for coaches now, Im sure Hook and his super high winning percentage will get a gig right?

Fangs

Coach
After the way he has carried on I hope he doesn't get another job. At least at NRL level.

More than welcome to coach the Bargo Badgers.

ouryears

Bench
Griffin isn't winning an NRL title anytime soon if ever. He needed to go. What is clearly wrong though is the planning and decision making right at the top.
I am very sure he did not have to go 4 weeks before the finals.
Dumb dumb dumb P Gould

mxlegend99

Referee
Sometimes being right sucks..

:joy::joy: at everyone thinking only the coach was the issue
But you weren't right.

Although the issues are deeper then the coach. Who said they weren't? Alot of our current issues stemmed from Hook though. Ciro looks like he was just as poor as him though. Players liking him doesn't mean he is any better at coaching. Nor does lower grade success.

franklin2323

Immortal
But you weren't right.

Although the issues are deeper then the coach. Who said they weren't? Alot of our current issues stemmed from Hook though. Ciro looks like he was just as poor as him though. Players liking him doesn't mean he is any better at coaching. Nor does lower grade success.

Our squad is incapable of putting 80 mins together ATM. That wasn't a coaching issue it is the squad they have. I hope Bennett, Maguire or Toovey get it next year and make the changes needs to our roster

TheFrog

Coach
Yeah he is winning the PR war with ease.
Gus is still only posting very sporadically on Twitter so it seems he's copping some serious flak. I hope he learns something from it. It is our only hope seeing he has just re-signed and appears to be all-powerful at Panthers.

Pantherjim.

Referee
Wow, such a good idea to sack a coach 4 weeks out from the finals whilst we were sitting comfortably in the top 4.

Where are we now?