What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2018

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Plus the sale price on top of that.

Money aside, was an incredible ride for my family, never thought we’d be part of a slipper winner, to get another G1 was just a bonus. Shame it ended the way it did but she gave us the best year of racing we could only have dreamed of.
Speaking of 20k dollar fillies my Filly ran an encouraging 2nd in a trial at Randwick on Monday. Maybe having it’s first start soon.

I keep you lads posted on where she goes next.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Plus the sale price on top of that.

Money aside, was an incredible ride for my family, never thought we’d be part of a slipper winner, to get another G1 was just a bonus. Shame it ended the way it did but she gave us the best year of racing we could only have dreamed of.

Well done mate... considering she was the first slipper winner for four years to come back as a 3yo and manage to win another race (let alone another group 1) is a great achievement you should be super proud.

I’m sure you sold her for a motza too

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Am i the only one who thinks Winx could be in trouble on the weekend? Bowman hasn’t been in the best of form, could be a problem.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Winx looks as forward as I have seen her first up. Can’t see her getting knocked off until she goes to stud.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
As long as she jumps with them she can’t be beaten... credit to Jimmy Cummings and Godolphin for taking her on though

I don’t mind old Black Heart Bart in the Lawrence

Loading up on Sunlight, think she should be almost evens and you can get $3.5 multi into Souchez in the last at Randwick.. yum yum

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Sportsbet doing a promotion Winx into Osborne Bulls for 4.40, Hiney couldn't put enough on.

It will either be caviar tomorrow night or boiled lollies from the creepy guy who lives around the corner from Hiney.

Last edited:

Latest posts