What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R23 Thu - Broncos 38-18 Rabbitohs @ Suncorp

Round 23: Broncos v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
A couple of observations:

1. Man we are in some strife over the next 2 years. Our top 3 players in the team right now are Oates, TPJ and Joe O in that order, and the top 2 are a huge risk of walking away.

2. Roberts defence has really fallen away this year. Soooo many missed tackles and bad reads.

3. Our habit of clocking off has haunted us all year and it will be what bundles us out of the finals.

Other than that, a good win. Lol@souffs

Nerd

Bench
I will have to say Milfords kicking game has improved out of site to what it was at the start of the year. To be fair to the Rabbits they were playing with most of their backline missing and their attack and defence looked really clunky at the start and the end of the game.

some11

Referee
Had Oates any time try scorer into Broncos 13+ :D

And for those of you playing at home, once again the Broncos lost the penalty count.

Last edited:

Hutty1986

Immortal
Apologies to Tigpies fans for burning your finals chances. I'd much prefer to see you there than the likes of Merge, Cronulla or Melbourne.
yeXoNAlbJeY1NVagC-gnEk-jb4bxEWchJHZrHXbNWJFFabbEx2nT0Y-Nijlsbvh7IlINGj_KlKAKAxEQuQ7u1PoVwExlmYpQbF8MKxFvmV40-coz3m9FZQ=w500-h264-nc

Rabbits20

Immortal
Refs could only get the rabbitohs that close
Oh please Sims should’ve been sin binned for his professional foul and Ofehengaue stripped Gagai of the ball in a three man tackle at 18all. We get the penalty we go ahead 20-18. That call changed the whole momentum....

Latest posts