What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 23 vs Panthers @ Panthers Stadium

Who will win? Round 23: Panthers v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Newcastle Knights 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yosh

Coach
I'm watching a delayed broadcast at the Moment but Meaney has looked very good apart from that one dropped ball. It's a pity we didn't offer him fullback and Ponga to 6 earlier... We are gonna miss Meaney, seems like a really solid player with a little bit of everything in his locker.

We need a goal kicker bad. We're gonna lose this by 4 but score more tries...

Lynoman

Bench
f**king Penrith knocked it on then when they played the ball, just like the last Knights one. No call though, wonder why? Oh because only Knights "knock on" when their hands never leave the ball.....

Yosh

Coach
There have been plenty of good players out there today. I would hate to think what our team would be like with Ese'ese...

This backrow with Fitzy on the left, Guerra on the right and Barnett in the middle is the way forward.

Sione is a quality player. I hope we see a lot of him in the backrow next year. A good one on one defender and runs lines really well. Has had a good game so far today as well.

Alex28

Coach
We didn’t knock that on - went back. At least one knock on by Penrith - their feed?

Come on...

Alex28

Coach
Every week we get calls that a charge down wasn’t played at.

That wasn’t played at - 6 again to Penrith.

Come on...

perverse

Referee
Sione is a quality player. I hope we see a lot of him in the backrow next year. A good one on one defender and runs lines really well. Has had a good game so far today as well.
He still has a lot to work on with his defense, and has an error in him too... but there's enough upside to suggest that if he improves those things he'll be a quality clubman. His ball running game is devastating at times. I wish he grew a few inches taller.

Frederick

Staff member
Silly by Levi, that run was never on.

Denniss has been pretty good defensively today